💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Interscope waiting until June?

TheFame Monster

Featured Posts

Gypsy isn't gonna happen...I think Gaga was HOPING to release more after G.U.Y. but the humiliating FLOP that it was...I think both Interscope AND Gaga are moving on...but even Gaga doesn't really want to release ACT II apparently after fans asked her when she sang "Sire"....

Album 5 is where they're going after the tour :smh:

Act II is a bad idea anyway, if she's moving on then that's great for her career

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AmenTheNight

I don't think they're waiting for anything, if a 4th single has to be released, Gaga will first have to convince them that it's actually a good idea and that it won't cost too much money. Look at G.U.Y., crazy expensive video with no success at all, she will have to convince them that they won't lose too much money this time around if they release a single x)

That's why Gypsy + a tour footage video is the best option if she wants a 4th single.

TimisaMonster

Act II is a bad idea anyway, if she's moving on then that's great for her career

Still...I would hope she just leaks the songs one day even if they aren't officially released on another album :shrug:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

iAstroLeo

I don't think they're waiting for anything, if a 4th single has to be released, Gaga will first have to convince them that it's actually a good idea and that it won't cost too much money. Look at G.U.Y., crazy expensive video with no success at all, she will have to convince them that they won't lose too much money this time around if they release a single x)

That's why Gypsy + a tour footage video is the best option if she wants a 4th single.

This fanbase would explode, fans would be leaving and stan cards would be burnt :lmao:

Tokyo Rose

debatable, ARTPOP is done, people are tired of ARTPOP, the whole ART meeting POP went over everyones head including some fans heads from the get go. nobody understood it and nobody (apart from some fans) is interested in anymore singles. anymore underwhelming singles would damage her career. 

"Flop singles" don't damage her career  :smh:

If people like the song, some of them will choose to purchase it. They're not going to say "Oh look the last 3 singles flopped so I won't buy this song"

In the real world, nobody cares. As long as her tour is doing well (it is), it's pointless to worry about these petty things.

U.S. radio paid dust to Judas because of the controversy, but picked right up on TEOG and You and I.

"People are tired of ARTPOP" is just a stan projection.

In the real world, people don't think of pop stars in terms of "eras"

AmenTheNight

This fanbase would explode, fans would be leaving and stan cards would be burnt :lmao:

That's still better than no video at all like DWUW tbh. And, well, this fanbase literally complains everytime, so that wouldn't be so different from what we're used to.

Still...I would hope she just leaks the songs one day even if they aren't officially released on another album :shrug:

Yeah i'd love to hear all those unreleased ARTPOP songs but from a career point of view she needs to move on

TimisaMonster

Yeah i'd love to hear all those unreleased ARTPOP songs but from a career point of view she needs to move on

The fact that ARTPOP had so much promise and the media and Gaga's team just destroyed it :fail:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Batwings

I don't give a damn if it flops or not or if "ARTPOP is over." I still want Gypsy as a single.   :crossed: 

iAstroLeo

That's still better than no video at all like DWUW tbh. And, well, this fanbase literally complains everytime, so that wouldn't be so different from what we're used to.

I wouldn't mind a video from the tour. It'd be fun, for a fun love song, perfect match :) I really enjoyed "Really Don't Care" from Demi Lovato which was released last week (buy it on iTunes :hor:), and it was with this concept :yes:

jonathan88

Sadly the promo seems to be over for G.U.Y., but I would love to see Gypsy as a single eventually!  Who knows if the Gaga/Britney song is gonna come out because it is rumored to be coming out in June.

Who knows about that though.

Paco

Who said Gypsy will be released anyway? :huh: Let it go. The only thing left from ARTPOP is the tour, sadly.

jonathan88

A tour footage video could work, and be relatively inexpensive.

rivingtonrebels

Pretty sure she'll be chillin somewhere with Taylor on her break.

Archived