💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Interscope waiting until June?

TheFame Monster

Featured Posts

TheFame Monster

To release Gypsy.

It would make sense, because Gaga has no shows for a few weeks.

She would have time to do promo and make a video

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't think we're getting a fourth single, all interscope have to do is look at the chart performance of G.U.Y. and realise its not a great idea

iAstroLeo

As love as I'd love to have Gypsy, I think that ARTPOP won't be giving birth to anymore singles :cryga:

Travis

If they released it now it would seem almost as a rush release/last attempt because G.U.Y. was not released that long ago. I think they should just stop with the singles for now.

Bambino

Who said Gypsy will be released anyway? :huh: Let it go. The only thing left from ARTPOP is the tour, sadly.

TheFame Monster

i don't think we're getting a fourth single, all interscope have to do is look at the chart performance of G.U.Y. and realise its not a great idea

G.u.y. did bad because it had no promo once it was sent to the radio and for some stupid reason they released the video weeks before it was sent to the radio

Gaga will have time to do promo and performances.

Who said Gypsy will be released anyway? :huh: Let it go. The only thing left from ARTPOP is the tour, sadly.

and ACT II  :lolgaga:

G.u.y. did bad because it had no promo once it was sent to the radio and for some stupid reason they released the video weeks before it was sent to the radio

Gaga will have time to do promo and performances.

She did a crazy amount of performances for Marry The Night and it still flopped.

There is no steam left in the ARTPOP era.

She did a crazy amount of performances for Marry The Night and it still flopped.

There is no steam left in the ARTPOP era.

Marry The Night is a smash compared to G.U.Y.  :toofloppy:

iAstroLeo

Marry The Night is a smash compared to G.U.Y.  :toofloppy:

This is so sad :cryga:

TheFame Monster

Marry The Night is a smash compared to G.U.Y. :toofloppy:

That's a reason she needs to release another single, ending G.U.Y. isn't going to help the next album.

Archived