as if gaga would spell her own song scheibe lol

Mess at her not even writing the name right. That's a disrespect

Turning a German keyboard on to write a ****ing letter is too much :Emma:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here

tumblr_m86mtpG5iS1qdmb8eo1_500.png

Cool of her to explain, unlike most artists... but wow. She needs to start taking control of her career like she used to, and not let some clueless 60 year olds decide what she puts out. She has been in decline since 2011. Not her fault, but she needs to regain control again.

she wanted btw-mtn-scheisse-teog

so ****ing perf. interscope ruining her atm.

That would've been perfect. Maybe fit in Government Hooker somewhere too.

Melech

Turning a German keyboard on to write a ****ing letter is too much :emma:

she wrote sheibe. She missed a C and could have written ss lol 

Robotboy

That would've been perfect. Maybe fit in Government Hooker somewhere too.

you mean HML as 5th? yes :cry:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Gagz

I've always found this hard to believe considering her excitement about Judas and her love of "the greatest song [she's] ever written," You and I. And she said she wanted 9 singles initially.

I've always found this hard to believe considering her excitement about Judas and her love of "the greatest song [she's] ever written," You and I. And she said she wanted 9 singles initially.

Nothing to believe. It's a fact she said "btw, marry the night, scheibe, the edge of glory"

tumblr_m86mtpG5iS1qdmb8eo1_500.png

She simply tried to sell the singles Interscope chose such as You and I by saying it's her best song. We all know You and I is FAR from being her best song.

Gagz

Nothing to believe. It's a fact she said "btw, marry the night, scheibe, the edge of glory"

She simply tried to sell the singles Interscope chose such as You and I by saying it's her best song. We all know You and I is FAR from being her best song.

I'm aware she said it. That doesn't make it true. She said it after the era had ended, after the backlash had occurred and after she knew what the fans wanted. I don't think she lied, but I think she definitely said it with a lot of hindsight.

JusticeforVenus

Gaga should leave Interscorpe... the BTW era was awesome but Interscope didnt let it shine .... ARTPOP era in the other hand  :emo: had great songs but they  :emo:

Gaga should leave Interscorpe... the BTW era was awesome but Interscope didnt let it shine .... ARTPOP era in the other hand  :emo: had great songs but they  :emo:

I don't know if leaving Interscope is the right move. Remember The Fame and The Fame Monster? Those era's were perfect. Just Born This Way and ARTPOP have been messed up.

Archived