Featured Posts

Shadow

Would any of you get on all fours for Gaga? I doubt it. :whitney:

Dancing in the Shadow... 🖤

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iAstroLeo

I'm happy that Gaga is happy with Asia, but i'm getting tired that she's everywhere.. I mean she's even on the GGD headliner :awkney:

Brainiac

I've come to the conclusion that people on here will literally find ANY excuse to complain about something. It's her instagram. She can post what she wants! And what do you mean "focus on her career more"? She's on tour right now. And she's probably writing new music all the time. What else do you want her to do?

Celina

She's on tour, of course she's focusing on her career. You make it seem like she's taking a huge break just to raise the dog...

If you're sick of the pictures, don't look at them. Simple as that. It has nothing to do with how much she's working.

Creyk

I mean...no?

The pictures are cute, but at the same time I'm like B I T C H, you can post this much about this animal but you couldn't do anything for your single? :fthis: :fthis: :fthis: :fthis:

Chromatislaps

No, I've never been there, so I can't judge Asia.....its a big continent you know  :lolgaga:

Creyk

I've come to the conclusion that people on here will literally find ANY excuse to complain about something. It's her instagram. She can post what she wants! And what do you mean "focus on her career more"? She's on tour right now. And she's probably writing new music all the time. What else do you want her to do?

Release Gipsy ok thx bye

Shadow

I'm happy that Gaga is happy with Asia, but i'm getting tired that she's everywhere.. I mean she's even on the GGD headliner :awkney:

You realize that it's a joke, meant to be funny and that little cute, bat pig face is hard to resist!

Shadow

Okay, I'll say this only once. Don't judge me...

Asia > Fozzi :P

RyanBall

She's on tour, of course she's focusing on her career. You make it seem like she's taking a huge break just to raise the dog. :smh:

If you're sick of the pictures, don't look at them. Simple as that.

I agree she IS focusing on her career, but people are posting Asia related things in the NEWS section - along with the damn GGD banner including her  :fail:  There's no escaping that bug-eyed creature even if I wanted to

Archived