💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Anyone else sick of Asia?

monstereo

Featured Posts

AbuHassan1992

Can mods remove this thread? I don't care much about dogs either but I don't want to make her sad in case she's visiting GGD again after that amazing gift.

we should start censoring now because lady gaga might get sad? listen, this is a website for discussing her work, not to make her happy, really. It has no direct conncections to gaga, other than the fact that she knows a moderator here and has met some other moderators a couple of times. It's a free space, and we're gonna talk about being tired of seeing her dog everywhere, we have every right to do so.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

What amazing gift?

GGD Project, she tweeted it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Tommy Monster

Like literally everything she posts is about that dog :toofunny: not everyone is all over it, one pic from time to time is cute, but this is just too much :smh:

ThomastheMonster

this is going to be rude and people are probably going to get offended, but really people just need to get a life 😠it's a dog... you're getting sick of a dog because gaga instagrams about her............ how does that sound...

lego

we should start censoring now because lady gaga might get sad? listen, this is a website for discussing her work, not to make her happy, really. It has no direct conncections to gaga, other than the fact that she knows a moderator here and has met some other moderators a couple of times. It's a free space, and we're gonna talk about being tired of seeing her dog everywhere, we have every right to do so.

There is 8 pages of this. We got it. Not everyone enjoys it, but there is nothing left to discuss really. This is about her private life not her work. She will not change just cause someone made thread on ggd to complain about it.

The constant negativity drove her away from this site.

FreePalestine

monstereo

There is 8 pages of this. We got it. Not everyone enjoys it, but there is nothing left to discuss really. This is about her private life not her work. She will not change just cause someone made thread on ggd to complain about it.

The constant negativity drove her away from this site.

Nobody is expecting her to change, but we're free to discuss as we wish.. even if this post gets 100+ pages.

lego

Nobody is expecting her to change, but we're free to discuss as we wish.. even if this post gets 100+ pages.

So your point is to have a hit thread? Even when it's not discussing Gaga's work but her private life, parts of it she wants to share with her fans. Wouldn't it bother you if you knew that your words made her upset, sad, disappointed? She has obsessions, she loves that dog, let her be. This thread is insulting her. You and other 3 people made your point. Others disagree. Now this thing should be locked and removed.

FreePalestine

what do you mean "focus on her career more"? She's on tour right now. And she's probably writing new music all the time. What else do you want her to do?

If she talked about writing new music, people would complain about her overhyping.

Just be glad she stays in touch with fans.

Touring = a lot of boredom when she'd travelling or in a hotel in a strange city. Time she might as well be playing with a dog as anything. 

monstereo

So your point is to have a hit thread? Even when it's not discussing Gaga's work but her private life, parts of it she wants to share with her fans. Wouldn't it bother you if you knew that your words made her upset, sad, disappointed? She has obsessions, she loves that dog, let her be. This thread is insulting her. You and other 3 people made your point. Others disagree. Now this thing should be locked and removed.

When did I say that? please point it out for me. She's not sharing PARTS of her private life, she's sharing ONE part part of her private life and doing it over and over again to the point where people were getting annoyed, so I made a thread about it. There's a reason why people are still posting here 9 pages in so idk where you're getting the ~this thread should be closed because theres nothing left to discuss~

No Gaga fan can escape Asia so you cant say 'just ignore it' when its EVERYWHERE, even the gagadaily logo. So obviously people are going to talk about it - good or bad. I love getting a glimpse of her private life but there needs to be variation IMO. As for me making her upset, sad, etc. Gagas a smart woman, she knows the possible reactions she'd get after posting vids/pics of Asia a million times so lets not go there. People's opinions shouldn't censored just because they might hurt Gaga's feelings.

Zilla

Asia makes her very happy. You do want her happy don't you?

And I told her to make more Asia videos bc people love them so you're SOL :coffee:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

AbuHassan1992

And I told her to make more Asia videos bc people love them so you're SOL :coffee:

how mature of a mod

Yves

I want Gaga to start focusing on her career again & make some good catchy bops with RedOne & DJWS, not posting pictures of her dog 24/7. :roll:

Fixed :party:

GagaVerse

tumblr_n4wqa4e66m1tw1vhco1_500.gif

Archived