💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Anyone else sick of Asia?

monstereo

Featured Posts

Tropico

normal people posting pictures of their pets are annoying, and when gaga, who used to be this cool girl who cared about her image, does it, it's even more annoying. It's not about working on new music, but the way you presents herself. She seems like a stupid valley-girl who drinks those pumpkin coffees at starbucks

Rude. All you want is Gaga to be who she was in TF(M). It's clear because everything about this era and it's music you turn against. And what the problem is with back then is all she wanted was to please the GP. She was just doing that to get people to love her and forcing a cool girl image. Now she can be real. She can relax and love her puppy. Nothing wrong with that. And it isn't annoying... It's cute. If you want her to go back to those days leave the fandom and come back when she has your desired image. (Which'll probably be never).

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AbuHassan1992

Rude. All you want is Gaga to be who she was in TF(M). It's clear because everything about this era and it's music you turn against. And what the problem is with back then is all she wanted was to please the GP. She was just doing that to get people to love her and forcing a cool girl image. Now she can be real. She can relax and love her puppy. Nothing wrong with that. And it isn't annoying... It's cute. If you want her to go back to those days leave the fandom and come back when she has your desired image. (Which'll probably be never).

why is it rude? I was stating my opinion. Not everybody has to agree with you and like everything she does.

And so what if I want her to be like she was in 2009-10? I thought she was really cool back then, what's wrong with that? Am I not allowed to say that?

How do you know all she wanted was to "Please the "gp""?

You say her puppy isn't annoying, but cute, but I disagree and I have an absolute right to do so.

It's so funny how you say she is the best now and she's perfect and when someone says they liked her better before, you crucify them, saying it's wrong and we're only bandwagon-fans and that we should leave and ****.

If anything, YOU'RE the rude one.

Omegahedron

She's cute. I'm more fond of her than Fozzie (sorry Fox). But the updates are getting a wee bit tedious (sorry Gaga)

Tropico

why is it rude? I was stating my opinion. Not everybody has to agree with you and like everything she does.

And so what if I want her to be like she was in 2009-10? I thought she was really cool back then, what's wrong with that? Am I not allowed to say that?

How do you know all she wanted was to "Please the "gp""?

You say her puppy isn't annoying, but cute, but I disagree and I have an absolute right to do so.

It's so funny how you say she is the best now and she's perfect and when someone says they liked her better before, you crucify them, saying it's wrong and we're only bandwagon-fans and that we should leave and ****.

If anything, YOU'RE the rude one.

When did I say I thought she was perfect and all that chiz :wtfga: and what was rude was simply calling her annoying for wanting to have fun. The point wasn't rude... I can get what you mean but the way it was said. And I'm not being rude I was just stating my opinion to and I too have the right to express mine. I'm just saying if you're just gonna constantly dwell on the past and stuff why don't you just leave the fanbase? I mean if this isn't what you like from Gaga just ignore her till she does exactly what you want again. So that way you have more time to assume all girls from the valley are like that.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Sugarfall

Asia is cute :wub: so no

And her playing with her dog isnt slowing down her career :awkney:

Harry

She's currently on a global tour, how is she not focused on her career? How damn selfish of you. Just cos she's a musician it doesn't mean she isn't allowed to have chill time, and it seems at the moment she's spending that time with Asia and she just wants to share it with us.

If you don't wanna read or hear about Asia guys it is very simple. Don't open the thread or click on the post. No one is forcing you to look at pictures of Lady Gaga's pets, really.

Such a petty thing to complain about.

BananaTouch

I don't like dogs so I didn't pay attention to her dog at all.  :laughga:

Same here

I understand it's her account and she can post whatever she likes, but I'm tired of seeing her dog  :megaflop:

AbuHassan1992

When did I say I thought she was perfect and all that chiz :wtfga: and what was rude was simply calling her annoying for wanting to have fun. The point wasn't rude... I can get what you mean but the way it was said. And I'm not being rude I was just stating my opinion to and I too have the right to express mine. I'm just saying if you're just gonna constantly dwell on the past and stuff why don't you just leave the fanbase? I mean if this isn't what you like from Gaga just ignore her till she does exactly what you want again. So that way you have more time to assume all girls from the valley are like that.

there you go with the "the way you said it"-**** again. Just LET IT GO.

And I'm sure you know the term "valley-girl" and what it means.

lego

Can mods remove this thread? I don't care much about dogs either but I don't want to make her sad in case she's visiting GGD again after that amazing gift.

FreePalestine

Ronk

I like Gaga's posts.

I like havin a tiny glimpse into her life and seeing her so happy.

This.

I live outside the space time continuum.

display name

No. Asia is now a part of Gaga's life. At least, Gaga is sharing a part of her life with us. For that, I am grateful.

monstereo

Can mods remove this thread? I don't care much about dogs either but I don't want to make her sad in case she's visiting GGD again after that amazing gift.

What amazing gift?

Archived