Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

HML though...

brendanraguss

Featured Posts

brendanraguss

Does anyone else feel that this song wasn't given enough attention? It could have been a great single, amazing club banger, #1 hit!

Always hoped it would have been more recognized by the public. Sad to see it didn't make the cut for artrave :'(

#HeavyMetalLoverforNextSingle

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Would you love me if I was the 4th single?

G2dbIcK.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Voltaic

I actually think it was supposed to be the last single since MTV award it the best non-single song of 2011 and she performed it at New Years eve  :cry: Too bad MTN flopped real HAARD

edit: btw, see my signature :kissga:

Cody Draco

I don't think it is mainstream radio material, but I love the song to bits. :whip:

JustPokeHerFace

I actually thing it was supposed to be the last single since MTV award it the best non-single song of 2011 and she performed it at New Years eve  :cry: Too bad MTN flopped real HAARD

edit: btw, see my signature :kissga:

It'd didn't flop at all compared to GUY though...

Voltaic

It'd didn't flop at all compared to GUY though...

We did not know what a real flop was back then :cryga: But she gave MTN promo, G.U.Y. was by its own

13VictorC

I don't know why, but I never liked HML the same way most of the fans seem to.

I would choose Scheiße for a club banger.

Oscar

I think the only song that received unfair treatment on BTW was Scheisse. MTN did also from the GP but Gaga at least made it a single. HML imo was always overrated. 

LStephens11

We did not know what a real flop was back then :cryga: But she gave MTN promo, G.U.Y. was by its own

G.U.Y. would've flopped whether or not Gaga gave it the promo people on here think it deserved or not.

RichAssPiss

I believe that Heavy Metal Lover was going to be single six. Didn't someone find an individual single version on Amazon? It was coming. 

Sizzily

The BTW singles were a mess. She wanted to do it one way and Interscope wanted it differently.

One Banned Boi

Archived