💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

imagine if dr luke / max martin and redOne all in gaga album

Poope MOnster

62 members have voted

1. 1. it will be..

• ..Basic.. but also top the chart
    • Gagz will bring some next level to they works and ..Grammy..
    • Boring ..Flop..
    • other ... (Pls comment)

Featured Posts

Poope MOnster

I think some people need to listen to something else that is not pop music.

pop music is pop music ..

if people not in the moods to listen to pop music they can listen to

-Marilyn Manson

-King of convenience

-Kid Cudi

-Radiohead

-Bjork

-Portishead

-Massive Attack

-Sigur Rós

-Sufjan Stevens

-Two door cinema club

-Fisherspooner

-Ladytron

-Iron and Wine

-Of Montreal

-Foo Fighter

-Apex twin

-Arctic monkeys

-Belle and Sebastian

-Steive aoki

-Alice in chains

-Placebo

-Arcade Fire

-Metallica

-The Cure

-Pink Floyd

-Frank Sinatra

-Billie Holiday

-Bach

-Pachelbel

Etc..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tokyodisko

I don't think they would be basic. What's the harm in trying? If she doesn't like them, she won't release them- she just doesn't need to tell us who she is working with. People were pissed about Fashion! but it was one of the most intense and unique instrumentals on ARTPOP. The growth in the song is so electric. It's also not as if all their songs are completely basic either, if you claim that, then you're exceedingly biased.  :toofunny:

I'd be here for it, they will bring out the best in each other and smash it with some amazing pop tracks. I wouldn't even mind Gaga working with other songwriters as long as she did most of the writing. When RedOne helped with lyrics, they were great. 

I'd love to see Garibay and RedOne back though over anyone else. They add touches that stand out moreso than other producers imo. 

Poope MOnster

I don't think they would be basic. What's the harm in trying? If she doesn't like them, she won't release them- she just doesn't need to tell us who she is working with. People were pissed about Fashion! but it was one of the most intense and unique instrumentals on ARTPOP. The growth in the song is so electric. It's also not as if all their songs are completely basic either, if you claim that, then you're exceedingly biased.  :toofunny:

I'd be here for it, they will bring out the best in each other and smash it with some amazing pop tracks. I wouldn't even mind Gaga working with other songwriters as long as she did most of the writing. When RedOne helped with lyrics, they were great. 

I'd love to see Garibay and RedOne back though over anyone else. They add touches that stand out moreso than other producers imo. 

i :heart:  fernando garibay  :giveup: 

Born To Slay

I'd have to here the music first tbh because I love a lot of songs all 3 are involved in

Dr.Luke:

California Gurls

Firework

Roar

Tik Tok

Timber

Max Martin:

Baby One More Time

Oops I Did It Again

If U Seek Amy

Hold It Gainast Me

I Wanna Go

Problem

Redone:

Just Dance

Poker Face

Love Game

Bad Rmance

Alejandro

Judas

Scheibe

Starships

Out of the list

RedOne and Max Martin definitely :)

I think that would be cool

Add DJWS, Zedd and Madeon and that'd be awesome!

LilVenusian

No thanks Max Martin/Dr Luke  are single handedly responsible for some of the worst pop trends in history and i think gaga has kept her distance from them for a reason. She doesn't need lame ass middle aged men dictating her lyrics and sound in order to get a hit. I faith in her  :legend:

FrankGutz

NO WAY!! Thanks but NO!!

3AFzERn.gif

Specially DR. LUKE i hate hime, that....

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Cody Draco

RedOne, Fernando Garibay, and DJWS yes.

Dr. Puke and Max Martin hell no. :toofunga:

blacklistedd

I don't think this combination would be fruitful at all. From a pop perspective I think they'd all make something typical and Gaga would once again try to torture something into sounding a certain way so that its commercial but its still her as opposed to just making something from the heart without any pretense.

Its not that I frown upon Gaga working with such cliche modern pop producers, its just not interesting. I'd rather her work with someone notable and cool than someone notable and boring. Im going to say it over and over again, look at Robyn w/ Royksopp. Beyonce with Boots. Thats pop meets quality. Gaga needs a creative collaboration like that, not just RedOne and Dr. Luke.

i only want RedOne back.

she needs to expand for the next album though, no more zedd or djws.

a new fresh producer would be nice. 

Archived