Featured Posts

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gardenpanty

YAAAAAAASSS QUEENS, SLÉ :worship: :worship:

WILL SHE BE OPENING FOR EUROPE LEG PLS PLS PLS

MANiCURE

Look I have nothing against her but we're all standing there in our neon/dreadlocked/seashellbikinis and watching conchita? Meh

gagaisitalian

I just don't like Conchita? This is someone that will never be known for their music, but as someone who caused a debate.

I feel like the beard is just for attention.

If he really wanted to be a female, he would remove all signs of male genetics from him. 

I just don't like Conchita? This is someone that will never be known for their music, but as someone who caused a debate.

I feel like the beard is just for attention.

If he really wanted to be a female, he would remove all signs of male genetics from him. 

But he doesn't :alex:

gagaisitalian

But he doesn't :alex:

So then what's his look for then? Attention? 

He dresses like a female, wears makeup that contours his face to look like a female's bone structure, waxes his eyebrows to resemble those of a female, and wears a female wig.

He dresses like a female, wears makeup that contours his face to look like a female's bone structure, waxes his eyebrows to resemble those of a female, and wears a female wig.

Yeah, but wears a beard. Deal with it. It's how he chooses to express himself.

BoMEysHIYAAv-3Q.jpg

gagaisitalian

Yeah, but wears a beard. Deal with it. It's how he chooses to express himself.

BoMEysHIYAAv-3Q.jpg

I don't have to deal with anything. I don't like him and never will. Keep your opinions about my opinion to yourself.

I don't have to deal with anything. I don't like him and never will. Keep your opinions about my opinion to yourself.

Then don't post your opinion about how he chooses to express himself and just keep them to yourself? :emma:

Ladey Gagz

Why do you make a thread about it in the news and then say you hate it :lmao:

Anyway, tumblr_n5dvyiKHGU1r8hr3no1_250.gif

Robinladen

Facebook has like 50 ways of expressing your s-x now. There's more than female and male. Don't be ignorant.

Harry

It's a discussion forum, the point is to discuss opinions with each other? :/ If you don't want people to talk about your opinions with you then don't post it? :shrug:

Archived