Gaga Singing "The Queen" at the artRAVE [VIDEO]

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooke Candy

OMG I LOOOOOOOVE THAT SONG!!

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

I like when she acknowledges her past songs. Plus, The Queen is such an underrated song.

StarryNight

OMG  :nooo:  :nooo:  :nooo:

I need full video  

My Little Phoney

Her vocals are slaying there

Totally :') she's sooo good

I hope you assholes who complained about her singing it feel bad now. As Travis said, she sang it because she read a letter describing the domestic abuse of his sister and how, after him giving her Born This Way, The Queen became the song that really empowered and touched her. 

It was a beautiful and touching moment of the show. I don't know why you people get so ****ing uptight about her "killing the mood". Things like this make her shows even better because they're more personal. 

Kermit the frog

Omfg HER VOICE :nooo:

Her voice is better than ever. SLAY.

SS77

Will never understand the hate for this song. It's one of her best. Lyric wise, and melody wise as well! It's beautiful. And the whole second half of the song is heavenly.

blahblahblahhhh

The Queen :legend:

Born This Way is such a masterpiece of an album.

Best lyrics she ever wrote in her whole life: "the que-que-que-que-que-que-queen, the que-que-queen, que-que-queen, que-que-queen". So smart and deep. Yet no DITD or TEOG in the setlist. Gotta love it.

Yepiz92

Best lyrics she ever wrote in her whole life: "the que-que-que-que-que-que-queen, the que-que-queen, que-que-queen, que-que-queen". So smart and deep. Yet no DITD or TEOG in the setlist. Gotta love it.

You might want to read them again and first read why she decided to sing it also take another look at the lyrics http://rock.rapgenius.com/Lady-gaga-the-queen-lyrics and then comment ok the song has a beautiful meaning and its flawless.

Archived