Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga tweets R.Kelly song, says he's amazing

Mr Josh

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Goosey

it had been assumed that Gaga and r kelly had fallen out behind the scenes and that's why we never got the video. Your comment had absolutely nothing to do with that :awkney:

Why do you think they might have fallen out behind the scenes? :awkney:

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbTLxfS2oxE&sns=tw

By the way, this R. Kelly song is really good.

I wish Gaga was able to write heartfelt music like that.

Why do you think they might have fallen out behind the scenes? :awkney:

Because we got no word on the video right after the s-xual allegations came back in full force on the medial then she released a remix with Xtina and now not even during the tour his part isn't heard like they used to do with beyonce in telephone and given that if was a single you'd expect them to play it in full. Of course it seems we've assumed wrong but there were indications.

Celina

Remove any R-Kelly context from that song and just listen to the lyrics....really sounds like it was written for/about Gaga about over this past year...I know it wasn't but the relatability is crazy! :omg:

Crazy how much she must relate to it!

This...  :eek: 

once again she focuses on the negativity and places the blame on others.

girl, just work on your music and your performance skills like you used to and STOP feeling sorry for yourself

So she's not allowed to relate to songs anymore? She can't have emotions?  :smh:

It's one tweet...

CannaeDrive

R.Kelly is an amazing singer and y'all deal  :manicure: 

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

creeves

Isn't this the same guy who was accused of child ****ography or something?

edit: yes it is... "In June 2002, Kelly was indicted in Chicago on 21 counts of having s-x with a minor, which were later reduced to soliciting a minor for child ****ography, seven counts of videotaping the acts, and seven counts of producing child ****ography."

Gross tbh...

There's your key word bb. He was found not guilty on all charges.

Goosey

There's your key word bb. He was found not guilty on all charges.

So were OJ Simpson, Zimmerman, Casey Anthony :dies: I'm out.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Morphine Prince

I love this song. And wow, it does relate to her a lot now.

chromadica

R.Kelly though  :millie:  I wish she would stop endorsing ****ty people but whatever.

DeleteMyAccount

So were OJ Simpson, Zimmerman, Casey Anthony :dies: I'm out.

I think there's a huge difference between Gaga saying that he's innocent and just tweeting about one of his songs.

AdelaAngelo

I'm not a fan of songs like this...it's basically just talking along to a bit of rhythm. 

Having said that, I can see why Gaga relates to the lyrics so much. They are very telling indeed!

same. but im sure she's talking bout the lyrics, the song itself is horrible  :laughga: tho it made me emotional knowing how she feels (not that we didn't know, it's pretty obvious)

Love these type of songs, reminds me of akon (sorry,blame it on me) which I love so much :legend:

Archived