💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Nudity/partial nudity at artRAVE. Do you thinks it's ok?

Arturo

Featured Posts

Addy Ezzie

No. I understand that some people want to be "comfortable", especially at a Gaga show (technically speaking, it makes sense), but if I'm there and there's someone exposing his genitals next to me, I won't be comfortable. I'm here to see Gaga, not him. And as some of you guys mentioned, there are people from all ages, so that means kids (and the nun from the other thread hahaha). I wouldn't want my kid to see some guy's/girl's private areas at a concert. 

I guess it's just me though, I'm not comfortable with nudity in public...

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interlude

I think that it's okay to an extent. Gaga really makes her concerts an event. It's like a convention or something; people really get into dressing up attire they wouldn't normally wear. With the rave theme partial nudity is something that's expected. You can dress up, show a bit a leg or stomach but don't over do it. There's going to be normal people there who might not be the biggest fans of her or understand the concept and you don't want to start something or let them leave complaining because you had your dick out. You wouldn't do it in a normal situation (hopefully). Just don't get too carried away I guess

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

VforVendetta

No, its not appropriate and visually nice. Sorry buts it's ridiculous and its disrespect to people around you. Public nudity is not allowed for a reason.

MANiCURE

With their actual parts showing? No. Garden panties, bras, chests and everything exposed is fine but when they're actually exposing themselves... :emma:

Agreed

Sorry I had no ideal folks have their dicks out.  :millie:  :millie:  :millie:  :millie:

Schwerk

As long as everyone has their genitals under wraps I'm good. It's still a concert, not a racy clubnight.

And Gaga has her boobs and ass out too, so kids are spoiled by the wonders of nature anyways.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Elizabeth

Hm, personally I don't care. If people wanna be nude/partially nude it doesn't really bother me but if I was a parent with children at that show I don't think I'd be overly impressed by it. Having said that, parents should be aware of the nature of a Lady Gaga show before they take their kids, the show itself is going to be far from G-rated so I guess the audience/main demographic would reflect that? Hm, hard one when you think about it in general terms. 

I don't think if someone was fully naked/had anything major exposed, they'd be able to get into the show, right? Pretty sure most venues have rules list.

My Little Phoney

Should it be an issue? No.

But is their laws on public indecency, children in attendance etc? Yes.

Benjamin Monk

I think anything waist up is fine to be unclothed for both s-xes but anything down below needs to stay away

I thank you for your concern yet I will be taking my daughter to the ArtRave simply because she likes Gaga and all of ARTPOP bar 2-3 songs.

I do not have any problems with nudity however there is a time and place for everything.

Completely nude in public is not OK and yes the rave or concert is basically public.

Bikini's, boxers, male chests, go right ahead I don't find it offensive neither do I feel like I need to protect my daughter from that.

You obviously didn't read what I said because you clearly *are* ok with the mature content! I wasn't saying you shouldn't take children to an arena show but that you shouldn't take them to an arena show unless you are ok with it not being specifically for kids. I also didn't say that full nudity was ok either. So, basically you are getting annoyed at me but agreeing with me.

djBuffoon

I don't have a problem with it. There is such an excessive taboo on this kind of thing.

ARTPOPHooker96

No, like you can wear anything you want but be APPROPRIATE for the event :)

HOTRODSGAGA

Its okay to see naked people at the beach but gif forbids u see them in a concert venue!!

ReRe

No  :sick:  :eww:  :fail:

It must be SO EMBARRASSING for someone who buys a GA ticket and goes to the show dressed normally, and gets surrounded by partially naked/naked people. :wtfga:

no iits not the only person that should and could be able to be naked on Gaga concert is Gaga herself , not her fans 

:tea:

River

Why not? it's funny and fun, and those people are doing whatever they want with their body.

a penis or a boob it's just like a any other part of our body.. only the bible told us to cover it and be ashamed of it.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

FairyDreams

When genitals are showing it's going to far...I also don't want to see bare tits everywhere... Gaga was queen of the tape over the tit but I personally dont want to see that from anyone else.

Archived