đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

censored outfits for Dubai artRAVE

Zsolti

Featured Posts

ReRe

:awkney:

There is nothing wrong with censoring outfits and songs to pay respect to cultures. If Gaga doesn't have a problem with it, why would you?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gamazing

:awkney:

Their is nothing wrong with censoring outfits and songs to pay respect to cultures. If Gaga doesn't have a problem with it, why would you?

gorl ther is sumthing wrong with that like s-xxx dreams clean version and Jewels N' Drugs clean version and work work clean version :hor:

gamazing

How about Gaga gets that 6 million+ from Dubai :hor:

how about 6 million+ hospital bill 4 in gaga's broken hip, back, nose, amputated legs from artrave bombing in dubai :hor:

gardenpanty

how about 6 million+ hospital bill 4 in gaga's broken hip, back, nose, amputated legs from artrave bombing in dubai :hor:

Dubai is not like that. shut up. :fan:

Did I ****ing say that?

Just because I don't agree with Islam's teachings I should disrespect their culture? Should I be hostile towards Muslims? The bible disagrees with homos-xuality too, so should I also start bashing Christians? 

nope, you can respect, disrespect or just have no respect, but you said that you respect their culture, and that culture is fundamental islam.

and christians wont go out and murder gays, but muslims in dubai will

GagaMyBlood95

Dubai woud never :fan:

gamazing

nope, you can respect, disrespect or just have no respect, but you said that you respect their culture, and that culture is fundamental islam.

and christians wont go out and murder gays, but muslims in dubai will

this!. but not only in dubai but pretty much everywhere in the world. here in our country they do that to, plus the countless bombings just because they want their religion take over the whole state.

Dubai woud never :fan:

how do u kno 

GypsyPrince

Lmao the point of censoring isn't about her respecting their culture.

The whole point is about her even being allowed to play a show in Dubai. No show = less coins = flopRAVE.

:later:

Dangerous Man

:toofunny:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived