💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Should Gaga stop performing TF era songs?

paul

Featured Posts

No I know, but exercising as I understand it helps her maintain her range and clarity, it's not going to stop the actual sound of her voice changing as she ages. Listen to videos from TF era and compare with now. Even smoking has an effect.

Exercises cain maintain what you are focused on, but obviously, they wont help if someone smokes, drinks or takes d--gs.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga is Life

I don't think she should stop as her bigger hits are stuff that a lot of people really like seeing from Lady Gaga :spin:

Better Day

She should mix the songs up a bit to suit her current style (vocal wise)

Together You And I!

By the way guys, I am not at all saying I'm sick of hearing them! I haven't even seen her live yet, and I want to hear them. I'm just meaning it sounds like she's only performing them cause she feels she has to, and I don't want that to be the case because it just results in a sub-par performance. I'd rather remember the songs when they were performed the way there were in TF era.

She should mix the songs up a bit to suit her current style (vocal wise)

This is a good idea, actually, maybe this would work.

KingOfSpain

Sorry, but Just Dance, Poker Face and Paparazzi are legendary.

Thanks to those 3 songs (and LoveGame), Gaga became the icon she is today. It's her past, her beginning.

End of discussion.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Sorry, but Just Dance, Poker Face and Paparazzi are legendary.

Thanks to those 3 songs (and LoveGame), Gaga could become the icon she is today. It's her past, her beggining.

End of discussion.

this :spin:

I wish she would sing them forever, they are the songs that created her. There wouldn't be a Bad Romance, a Born This Way or a G.U.Y if Poker Face and Paparazzi didn't give Gaga the world.

But yeah, you can clearly see she's not as inspired to perform these songs as she was during The Fame Ball and The Monster Ball, there are some gifs from the Poker Face performances of TBTWB that are really cringe-worthy.

She should start doing them like Madonna or Britney, that remixes their old hits so they can still feel fresh and have a different performance every tour, specially the 10 year old songs

monketsharona

Of course NO !

You can be sure in ten years she'll keep on singing most of TF and TFM singles (+ BTW) because they are so iconic. 

Though I don't think she'll keep on singing ARTPOP songs after this era (maybe just Applause)

holy scheisse

At this point in her career, Poker Face is the only one that should be performed. Nobody's going to the concerts to hear Paparazzi.

I Am

Whispering

That's why I say that she should exercise if this is the problem.

Gaga's vocals aren't a problem. They've become better and stronger since the TF era. A female's voice does have changes throughout their adulthood, due to the never ending hormonal changes that occur throughout their lives.

Gaga's voice could have easily gotten lower since her early 20s. It's a common occurrence in female singers.

JudasInTheDark

No she should keep doing them.

Archived