💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRave Philly: My experience backstage.

Lana Winters

Featured Posts

Lana Winters

Yeah that's exactly what I meant! I only have one chance to see this so I'm going to take advantage of everything.

And by "away" did they mean just in your pocket or what? Cause the voice recorder can keep recording even when your phone is locked

They said off/in your pocket but I just chose to keep it on the table because I was paranoid. :sweat:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is fantastic. Super happy for you! Got emotional reading that (I'm a mess today)

Thanks for sharing

They said off/in your pocket but I just chose to keep it on the table because I was paranoid. :sweat:

I forgot to congratulate u ^.^

I saw you post in the Philly artRAVE thread before hand saying you were going to throw something on stage before Sexxx Dreams. When I saw the dancers start pitching stuff back into the crowd I was hoping yours was one of the ones that was read ^.^

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Lana Winters

I JUST GOT MY PHOTO AND I NEED A MOMENT :giveup:

1ru2xs.png

I look horrible from the concert but :giveup: I just had a heart attack

GaGachris96

I'm happy for you, your story was so exciting felt like I met Gaga myself

Lana Winters

I was just about to go to bed and they emailed me the picture. I'm not going to sleep now. :giveup:

Interlude

Thank you for taking the time to write that all out, it was nice to read and so happy for you! :) Congratulations :hug: I'm glad you didn't make it priority, people make the mistake of doing so and then say that their night was "ruined" because of it  :roll: It makes getting it all the more special and also sharing the experience with your twitter friend is so sweet! I can only dream my day will come some time :flutter:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Archived