Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard's "surprise" disco track discussion - full song now out!

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

Bebe

Interesting response to the current climate of pop.

Criticisms of Lady Gaga's work is that people think she didn't let the music speak for itself, now Madonna is letting the music speak for itself.

Lady Gaga started her ARTPOP project by saying that "Lady Gaga is over" now Madonna is already calling her single #iconic.

It seems like Madonna is releasing this way in a direct response to how Gaga decided to release her work.

Interesting how the pop landscape is so influence by Gaga :legend:

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KimtinoAguilera

• Chromatislaps

• Tropico

• blacklistedd

monketsharona

now Madonna is already calling her single #iconic.

Let's see how it's going to flop and we'll see if this is 'iconic'. For now I call it 'pretentious'

Pure Adrenaline

The "shape-shifting dance legend" phrase is already a giveaway. If this track isn't by Madonna, then I'd be shocked. 

if not that then the "disco is fully back in vogue these days" is 100% conformation that is Madge track  :usrs:

Edited by MONSTER4eveR
It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

OMG if Madonna is really releasing a disco-influenced album... :giveup: :giveup: :giveup:

Here for everything she will release tbh, her music is always interesting. 

Why do people think it's cool and a good thing to be considered "unapologetic" and a "b---h"? I don't understand. :awkney:

Media portrayals have a lot to do on why being "bad" is widely seen as something "cool", especially among the younger demographics (such as the popularity of anti-heroes as opposed to the Superman-like heroes; heavy usage of swearing within the hip-hop community and reality television among others). And then there's also the connotation that being "unapologetic" and a "b---h", especially among women, is being fearless, independent-minded, and self-motivated. 

MonsterOfficial

bopping to the instrumental :music: so good :legend:

exorcise my mind

Highway10

imagine if Art for Freedom is the album title and #RebelHeart is the opening idk my thoughts.

ryhanna

Why do people think it's cool and a good thing to be considered "unapologetic" and a "b---h"? I don't understand. :awkney:

Some people have a warped definition of what a "bad ass" is. 

Ugh of course she's doing a disco Random Access Memories-esque song. Not into it. And "Iconic" and "Unapologetic Bitch" are cringeworthy song titles. I like her Betty Page bangs though. 

• Mills locked this topic