Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard's "surprise" disco track discussion - full song now out!

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

KimtinoAguilera

http://www.gigwise.com/news/84232/madonna-im-waiting-for-daft-punk-to-return-my-calls

MADONNA: 'I'M WAITING FOR DAFT PUNK TO RETURN MY CALLS'

Madonna has revealed she wants Daft Punk to produce her next album, after Pharrell Williams suggested to the French duo that they should work with the MDNA superstar.

At 1:04 I can hear u-na-po-lo-getic repeating and it sounds like Madonna. Anyone else?

HUNG UP 2.0 TEAS.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KimtinoAguilera

• Chromatislaps

• Tropico

• blacklistedd

KimtinoAguilera

IT'S ONLY A THREAD AND NOTHING HAS BEEN CONFIRMED... SO THE HYPE CONTINUES HAHA

We-R-Superstars (Available Soon)

AVAILABLE SOON- we are yet to hear the vocals.

Tropico

Anyone can hear the word unapologetic on 1:04 of the track?

MTLdxoGTa.gif

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

KimtinoAguilera

MTLdxoGTa.gif

But I can really hear it! What's wrong with some of you i can really hear it. put on some super headphones! and im not d only one who's hearing it... check out on utube

Edited by CrownPrince

Chromatislaps

Madonna coming to slay

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13009-1373986402-2.

tumblr_n74nwqUIVe1svi3flo1_400.gif

I hope not

actually I wouldn't mind, here for a COADF 2.0 era

Edited by Derpplause

Honey Boo Boo

Omg I can hear the Unapologetic now. :emma:

anigif_original-grid-image-23640-1401996

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

KimtinoAguilera

really?? it's really like soft and muffled if u hear it on speakers but if u put a clear earphone or sumting,.. yeah!

KimtinoAguilera

tumblr_n74nwqUIVe1svi3flo1_400.gif

I hope not

actually I wouldn't mind, here for a COADF 2.0 era

Billboard be not trolling when they said this track is from a shape shifting dance legend and disco is back in vogue nowadays. Kleinberg is not even a shape shifter- he must have worked this track for another artist.

yes bro. yeah!! hung up 2.0 

Chromatislaps

I dunno what you hear, but the only lyrics I can hear in this snippet are SUPERSTARS around 1:04-1:10 and We Are Superstars and We Gonna make your body move.... as the chorus

KimtinoAguilera

http://www.gigwise.com/news/84232/madonna-im-waiting-for-daft-punk-to-return-my-calls

MADONNA: 'I'M WAITING FOR DAFT PUNK TO RETURN MY CALLS'

Madonna has revealed she wants Daft Punk to produce her next album, after Pharrell Williams suggested to the French duo that they should work with the MDNA superstar.

Madonna revealed her interest in collaborating with the 'Lose Yourself To Dance' stars in a chat with fans on the Reddit social network.

"I would love to work with Daft Punk," she revealed when a fan described it as the 'ultimate ****ing collaboration' and questioned the star about her interest. "Just waiting for them to return my call," she added.

She also hinted at a new album coming in 2014, saying "There might be... My creative juices are flowing," when quizzed.

We R Supertars track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANZfGa3cssY

It sounds so funk and she recently posted the word FUNK on IG. 

madonna_ig_622.jpg

Billboard be not trolling when they said this track is from a shape shifting dance legend and disco is back in vogue nowadays. Kleinberg is not even a shape shifter- he must have worked this track for another artist.

After billboard premiered the snippet she tweeted 'You heard it!' in one of her tweets/ig post i believe.

Anyone can hear the word unapologetic on 1:04 - 1:10 of the track?

We R Superstars - it could be 2 artists in one song,

I have a feeling on Madonna's recent collab with Katy on V Magazine.

If it happens, OMG 

OMG.

:excited2: 

This day was a biggie. Remember the song snippet Billboard premiered a few weeks ago? On June 3, BBC radio host Pete Tong gives the world a two-minute version of the same track, courtesy of the Dutch label Spinnin’ Records. You might be asking yourself, “what’s the link?†Wouldn’t you know it, Avicii himself is a member of Spinnin’, and all signs point to this being one of the songs he cut with Madonna back in March. Tong credits the song to an artist named ID. Spinnin’ Records has used the ID moniker before as a generic placeholder for artists who would prefer to stay unnamed.

From there, fans traced the single’s backing instrumentals back to Dutch DJ Sander Kleinenberg, who posted a similar-sounding snippet on his Facebook last summer. Sure, it’s possible that the song isn’t Madonna’s at all, but when a Polish DJ tweets the link to Tong’s broadcast snippet with the text “new singel [sic] from Madonna,†Kleinenberg favorites the tweet.

And remember how we said that Kleinenberg spun this same track back in February? Madonna has a history of testing her clubbier tracks  where else  in actual nightclubs months before their releases. She did it in 2005 to determine what tracks to use on Confessions on a Dancefloor, allowing her producer and DJ Stuart Price to take instrumentals out to Liverpool dance halls. It's all coming together.

KimtinoAguilera

This day was a biggie. Remember the song snippet Billboard premiered a few weeks ago? On June 3, BBC radio host Pete Tong gives the world a two-minute version of the same track, courtesy of the Dutch label Spinnin’ Records. You might be asking yourself, “what’s the link?†Wouldn’t you know it, Avicii himself is a member of Spinnin’, and all signs point to this being one of the songs he cut with Madonna back in March. Tong credits the song to an artist named ID. Spinnin’ Records has used the ID moniker before as a generic placeholder for artists who would prefer to stay unnamed.

From there, fans traced the single’s backing instrumentals back to Dutch DJ Sander Kleinenberg, who posted a similar-sounding snippet on his Facebook last summer. Sure, it’s possible that the song isn’t Madonna’s at all, but when a Polish DJ tweets the link to Tong’s broadcast snippet with the text “new singel [sic] from Madonna,†Kleinenberg favorites the tweet.

And remember how we said that Kleinenberg spun this same track back in February? Madonna has a history of testing her clubbier tracks  where else  in actual nightclubs months before their releases. She did it in 2005 to determine what tracks to use on Confessions on a Dancefloor, allowing her producer and DJ Stuart Price to take instrumentals out to Liverpool dance halls. It's all coming together.

5+3 = 8 IS JULY 8 THE RELEASE OF YOUR NEW SINGLE UNAPOLOGETIC OMG????!!!!!

MADONNA JUST POSTED HER WITH A TSHIRT WITH 5+3

RELEASES ARE USUALLY MADE ON TUESDAY FOR THE CHARTS

OMG!!!!

darkwolf

5+3 = 8 IS JULY 8 THE RELEASE OF YOUR NEW SINGLE UNAPOLOGETIC OMG????!!!!!

MADONNA JUST POSTED HER WITH A TSHIRT WITH 5+3

RELEASES ARE USUALLY MADE ON TUESDAY FOR THE CHARTS

OMG!!!!

But that's a photo from 2012, and it's 35 :rofl:

• Mills locked this topic