Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard's "surprise" disco track discussion - full song now out!

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

blahblahblahhhh

Ugh please. How is there no way it could be Gaga? Are you connected to billboard? Are you able to see into the future?

Anyones guess is as good as yours. Don't put down ideas because your little medeonster heart is hoping it's Madonna.

And at least some people are giving good reasons as to why it could be Gaga/Madonna meanwhile you're just saying "it's so obvious".

Please don't put down other peoples ideas... :manicure:

Okay, I didn't intend my comment to be taken this seriously, I apologize if I came across as condescending, because that was not my intention at all. I was just speaking generally, the chances of this being Gaga are as slim as they come. 

She loves to hype her music ages ahead, I just don't see her doing this kind of a surprise release. She wouldn't be this quiet, no freaking way.

HOWEVER, I would love to be proven wrong, it would just mean she can still surprise me. I'd gladly eat humble pie if this turns out to be true, but I don't think anyone should hold their breath.

But for the time being, I think that believing this might be Gaga is beyond reaching for the stars. 

Edited by nightcruiserx

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KimtinoAguilera

• Chromatislaps

• Tropico

• blacklistedd

I just noticed Madonna's Instagram http://instagram.com/p/o6VYVjGEVU/ And Gaga's latest look and the "Get the funk out of my face" tweet :giveup: I have been wanting a them to collaborate for forever! But it seams like every week there's new front rumor, like the Brittany one. So my hopes are low :emma:

Spyro

http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/madonna-unapologetic-b-we-r-superstars-premiere/

Edit: I'm not sure if it's Madonna's track, because this is from a fan-site.  But I'm convinced it is since BB mentioned "vogue" in the very first sentence of that article they published.  This is speculation though, nothing conformational.

Edited by Spyro
Spyro the Dragon

lxdygxga

I think it's just be a loop, honestly. Ignore me, there's new parts. That doesn't necessarily prove it's Madonna though. The blog seems to be a Madonna fan working off of rumors - nothing official.

However, I do think this is her, and I'm super excited. It sounds great.

Edited by xbitchfit

TimisaMonster

The title of the album tho...:reductive:

Rihanna sees you Madonna...0SVj7Tl.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Already posted in the thread about the snippet and it's not a leak because it had been out on SC for awhile

Kayla

Sounds like Daft Punk X Madge

It does, but if it was an artist giving us what we expect from them then they wouldn't make a big deal out of it, y'know?

"Who could it be?! You're right- it IS exactly who it sounds like and exactly what you'd expect!" 

No reason to hype it up as a big surprise/secret if that's the case. :haha:

So I think it'd be someone unexpected to do a track like this. 

Hauser

Regardless of who the artist is, I feel like the final product might end up disappointing me because the instrumental is so god that the lyrics will not be up to par. 

I believe this is neither Madonna or Gaga, it will be someone completely unexpected. 

Edited by Hauser

xzxyyxzx

Regardless of who the artist is, I feel like the final product might end up disappointing me because the instrumental is so god that the lyrics will not be up to par.

I believe this is neither Madonna or Gaga, it will be someone completely unexpected.

Perhaps nelly furtado she's been working on her comeback

mooresangu.gif

• Mills locked this topic