đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

For those saying Gaga is out of shape/fat...

APPLAUSE4YOU

Featured Posts

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hexxx

is gaga fat? hell no. fat is having a saggy belly

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

blacklistedd

Wow I guess some people really are delusional :spin:

She's not skinny right now, but she is CERTAINLY in shape. And that's clear because she can pull of the show so well. At SXSW she was a bit chunky but right now she's very in shape. Just because she's not unhealthily skinny like she was during Alejandro or skinny like at the VMAs doesn't mean she's not in shape. Seriously. And during Born This Way she was younger and likely experiences malnutrition because she was under a much more hoorays schedule.

I never equated being "skinny" with being in shape. But shes not even really curvy in shape, she looks like she has some core strength. But shes not like ****in fit. You guys act like shes in the best shape of her life or something just because she has thick thighs.

hughdancy

How do you equate having a normal body mass index with being in shape? Did I say she was fat? No. But if we're going to go there for her short height, shes not exactly thin. As I said, clearly she must have some core strength and she does yoga so its not like she let her body go. I'm just saying, shes not physically fit. I'd say she was her most physically fit at the start of the born this way era. and not to be arrogant but I work out 5 days a week, im not a dancer but if I was into it i'd have no problem jumping into a dancers regimen.

I'm sorry but your argument falls apart completely. Someone who is "not physically fit" would NOT be able to perform like she does for two hours. An unfit person would get tired after 5 minutes :deadbanana: mess

LadyoftheDam

Her legs look toned to me for sure. And I could also see some girls envying her tummy region too. I think it's pretty obvious to assume, according to her (unknown) bmi, that she would def be in the healthy zone. 

Just because she's not as skinny as she was in the Alejandro video doesn't mean she isn't in shape or is fat. The two don't equate. 

high heeled fem

I just read an article saying she gained weight and they posted this pic

H1Aipwh.jpg?1?8787

Idk if its the angle or photoshop, but I saw her like 2 nights ago and that looks nothing like how she looked. She looked so amazing and most importantly happy

OF COURSE THATS BLOODY PHOTOSHOP :lmao: LOOK AT HER ARM :lmao: gaga is tiny if u look at her really tall dancer she is alot bigger than gaga infact !!!!

look how toned gaga is here on her torso smaller than all the other dancers 

artRAVE-in-Ft.-Lauderdale-10.jpg

blacklistedd

I'm sorry but your argument falls apart completely. Someone who is "not physically fit" would NOT be able to perform like she does for two hours. An unfit person would get tired after 5 minutes :deadbanana: mess

thats not true. theres plenty of fat ass rock stars that jump around on stage for 2 hours and they're clearly not fit. adrenaline does wonders.

is gaga fat? hell no. fat is having a saggy belly

gaga has a soft belly. its not that large and protruding, but its not rock hard or super fit or anything.

look guys, you keep getting defensive and act like im saying shes fat. you need to stop. im just saying shes clearly not in the best shape of her life and shes clearly not that toned. I mean come on.

Essence

I never equated being "skinny" with being in shape. But shes not even really curvy in shape, she looks like she has some core strength. But shes not like ****in fit. You guys act like shes in the best shape of her life or something just because she has thick thighs.
well she's losing weight and gaining strength compared to her weight over the past few months, so she is fit in that sense.

thats not true. theres plenty of fat ass rock stars that jump around on stage for 2 hours and they're clearly not fit. adrenaline does wonders.

gaga has a soft belly. its not that large and protruding, but its not rock hard or super fit or anything.

look guys, you keep getting defensive and act like im saying shes fat. you need to stop. im just saying shes clearly not in the best shape of her life and shes clearly not that toned. I mean come on.

and perform choreography and enter cues correctly and fluidly and do quick changes and wig changes throughout?? Smh

blacklistedd

well she's losing weight and gaining strength compared to her weight over the past few months, so she is fit in that sense.

I don't think it looks like shes losing weight. she seems to have stayed in this general area since the summer. she might have been slightly thinner at the start of the era, maybe.

idk, I think if she worked on toning up her arms and her stomach it would do wonders. im not saying she has to be skinny as ****, but if she hit the gym hardcore and tightened herself up it would make all the difference and you guys would see it.

Essence

I don't think it looks like shes losing weight. she seems to have stayed in this general area since the summer. she might have been slightly thinner at the start of the era, maybe.

idk, I think if she worked on toning up her arms and her stomach it would do wonders. im not saying she has to be skinny as ****, but if she hit the gym hardcore and tightened herself up it would make all the difference and you guys would see it.

since the summer?!? Wow. That's 100% false.

Look at the beginning of the summer (June) where she was quite skinny, and she was skinny and toned around swinefest. In November she started gaining some weight, but lost it again at the beginning of 2014 around the GUY filming. Then she gained it back again and gained even more and was very heavy at SXSW and Roseland, but since then she's been losing weight, you can even see it in her face. And it's normal for her weight to fluctuate at her height.

blacklistedd

since the summer?!? Wow. That's 100% false.

Look at the beginning of the summer (June) where she was quite skinny, and she was skinny and toned around swinefest. In November she started gaining some weight, but lost it again at the beginning of 2014 around the GUY filming. Then she gained it back again and gained even more and was very heavy at SXSW and Roseland, but since then she's been losing weight, you can even see it in her face. And it's normal for her weight to fluctuate at her height.

She wasn't skinny at all this era what are you talking about. She started out a little less thick than she was born this way ball-era. More emphasis on the ass and the hips. Then she got a little thicker. I don't see much of a difference now.

Essence

She wasn't skinny at all this era what are you talking about. She started out a little less thick than she was born this way ball-era. More emphasis on the ass and the hips. Then she got a little thicker. I don't see much of a difference now.

gaga2.jpg

Bye.

blacklistedd

gaga2.jpg

Bye.

Dude thats like one flattering picture. If you look at every other picture from that time period shes like normal. Shes not skinny and shes not that toned. As opposed to these

Lady+Gaga+Lady+Gaga+Jimmy+Kimmel+Live+Sh

slide_17278_239589_huge.jpg

you can tell the difference not only in her face but in her arms, belly, and thighs.

like I said, she was a decent thickness at the start of the era.

Hexxx

oh i was answering the OP's question i wasn't aiming at you :sweat:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived