💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Australian artRave dates!

DeleteMyAccount

Featured Posts

BULATIO

I hope, In the future it may add +2 Bercy Arena, +1 Chiba Marine Stadium, + Finland, + Israel ...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nicole

"Overwhelming demand" lol but yay, I'm getting a meet and greet if I can get it djdnkaka

thatfoxyfeeling

I can't find the new dates on the events page?

Gagadisiak

its not posted on LadyGaga.com weird ? is that true 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

DeleteMyAccount

its not posted on LadyGaga.com weird ? is that true 

Yes, I got the email from LittleMonsters.com.

Gagadisiak

Yes, I got the email from LittleMonsters.com.

can you printscreen your email and post on the OP .  i dont use littlemonsters****site.  just to prove its true . 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

Mary Pain

Well ... this is interesting ... i thought it was flopping.  

But i guess not..  ;)

DeleteMyAccount

can you printscreen your email and post on the OP .  i dont use littlemonsters****site.  just to prove its true . 

I don't know how to do that, but I think they're still updating the website.  I was going to post a link.  

LordRyRy

artravextradatesaus.png

This is the email that I got.

I feel that she should sell out the first shows before adding more, considering she's got a decent amount of tickets still left to sell.

Gagadisiak

artravextradatesaus.png

I feel that she should sell out the first shows before adding more, considering she's got a decent amount of tickets still left to sell.

thanks its not terrible melbourne and sydney are the biggest city in Australia . 

i think perth and brisbane dates are flopping more . 

Haus of Gaga deleted this on their pages is that normal ? or maybe it was posted too earlier or cancelled . 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

LordRyRy

she have more problem with Adelaide

thanks its not terrible melbourne and sydney are the biggest city in Australia . 

Perth and Brisbane aren't selling well at all. I was hoping for a second Brisbane date but I just wish she would promote here. Do some tv and radio interviews so people know about it, show videos from the concert to show people how epic and fun the artRAVE looks!

Gagadisiak

Haus of Gaga deleted this on their pages is that normal ? or maybe it was posted too earlier or cancelled . 

did she promoted something in Australia so far in this era :dead: the last time she visited Australia was in 2012 :rip:

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

somechick

This better be true....and if I can't get APZ I'm gonna be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed. :noparty: lol

Arturo

artravextradatesaus.png

Why are people saying they don't see the notification of these new shows anymore?

Archived