💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Tour Book Sold Out?

RichAssPiss

Featured Posts

Alijandro

It could be possible that they only printed a limited run as they intend to publish a new version with actual tour pictures too. In this case they may be limited for supply which is why they're limiting the number for each show.

It sucks if you have GA, but if it's really important to you, get it before the show

SweetEscape

Does the tour book only include some photos of Gaga?

RichAssPiss

An update about the tour book: Detroit had PLENTY of them. I got mine before the show just to be sure, but when I was leaving I still saw them on display at the merch booths. Hopefully, they fixed whatever production problem there was at the beginning.

RichAssPiss

Does the tour book only include some photos of Gaga?

The book is beautiful! The photos don't do it justice. It's very thick, glossy paper (sort of like the quality of the special foil album booklet). The inside front cover contains the lyrics to ARTPOP. The inside back cover has all of the credits for the tour. The rest of the book is full of stunning pop art style images which are taken from the footage Ruth Hogben shot for the interludes of the tour. It does not contain photos from the shows. However, the art is taken from all the images you see on the screens all night. So, it's basically a keepsake of the visual design for the tour. It's truly a work of art. Not just a souvenir, in my opinion.

somechick

My friend was got there when the doors opened, and they told him the one that he bought was the last one they had for that venue. It seems like they aren't carrying many at all.

I had the same thing in Uncasville. I was one of the first people with seated tickets to go in and I got the last program from the display case - I had asked for 3 (to send to people from GGD). lol MSG sold out very quickly too. :noparty: They need to have more available for each show.

They usually print enough copies to cater to all ticket holders at every show

At this show they clearly do not. :(

Archived