đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Should Gaga bring this style back?

idldte

Featured Posts

I still think you're fooling yourself if you think that, everyone knows she's stopped visiting GGD last December

The pictures above are new. Don't care what you think. She has brought back this style regardless of whether she has seen this thread or not.

I'm sorry but I agree with him and I am definitely neither delusional or idealistic.

I also don't find it coincidental that only a day or so after that "gaga isn't out of shape thread" where some people such as I were very critical of her body and toned-ness or lack thereof. She posts that photo of her doing yoga saying not to talk ****.

Thank you :)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blacklistedd

I still think you're fooling yourself if you think that, everyone knows she's stopped visiting GGD last December

The hypocrisy here is that its foolish to say anyone knows (as if its concrete) anything about what she does or specifically if she visits GGD.

Shadow

yeah

She does bring it back from time to time in various incarnations...

Like this:

BoZlhtYCYAEJlCe.png

Lady-Gaga-Golden-Globes-HBO-Afterparty.j

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

MonsterMum

The hypocrisy here is that its foolish to say anyone knows (as if its concrete) anything about what she does or specifically if she visits GGD.

When her close friend Emma, you know the girl in the wheel chair says that on GGD, I choose to believe it.

She's closer to Gaga then any of us.

Like this:

BoZlhtYCYAEJlCe.png

Lady-Gaga-Golden-Globes-HBO-Afterparty.j

The top picture is new and very TFM, but the second picture is nothing like TFM and very BTW.

Shadow

Bumped for a reason.

This is the best she has looked in years. Suits her perfectly.

She probably had that look planned in advance. Let us not get ahead of ourselves. :usrs:

She might lurk from time to time, but getting fashion ideas from us... Would you? :toofunny:

blacklistedd

Like this:

BoZlhtYCYAEJlCe.png

This picture is what he (and I) are referring to. You guys can choose not to believe it and its very understandable to think that way. But I think its obvious she paid attention recently. Just because I think she paid attention recently doesn't mean shes always on here lurking or taking fan input into consideration.

The thing is I am not delusional and I am not someone that buys into this sort of nonsense. I do genuinely think its plausible that she saw this thread and the out of shape thread and responded accordingly.

I don't think thats any more nonsensical than assuming she had these outfits planned.

Also, this specific look is very Fame Monster and she has not rocked this very specific look in a very long time. Years.

Shadow

The top picture is new and very TFM, but the second picture is nothing like TFM and very BTW.

Wait, what is your definition of the look? I thought we were talking about platinum blonde. :huh:

She probably had that look planned in advance. Let us not get ahead of ourselves. :usrs:

She might lurk from time to time, but getting fashion ideas from us... Would you? :toofunny:

Maybe it's a coincidence, maybe she listens to us. No one can know for sure, but I choose to believe the latter.

Wait, what is your definition of the look? I thought we were talking about platinum blonde. :huh:

The white/light make-up, dark red/sometimes dark purple lipstick, curly platinum blonde hair/sometimes straight, dark clothing, sometimes including designer sunglasses. This is the closest she has ever come to bringing back the late '09/early '10 style.

This picture is what he (and I) are referring to. You guys can choose not to believe it and its very understandable to think that way. But I think its obvious she paid attention recently. Just because I think she paid attention recently doesn't mean shes always on here lurking or taking fan input into consideration.

The thing is I am not delusional and I am not someone that buys into this sort of nonsense. I do genuinely think its plausible that she saw this thread and the out of shape thread and responded accordingly.

I don't think thats any more nonsensical than assuming she had these outfits planned.

Also, this specific look is very Fame Monster and she has not rocked this very specific look in a very long time. Years.

Completely agree.

Shadow

The thing is I am not delusional and I am not someone that buys into this sort of nonsense. I do genuinely think it's plausible that she saw this thread and the out of shape thread and responded accordingly.

I don't think that's any more nonsensical than assuming she had these outfits planned.

You know, I love the look and everything but what makes you think it's so obvious? Unless she states on her Twitter, "I decided to wear this outfit because of something I saw on Gaga Daily," how would anyone really know?

blacklistedd

Maybe it's a coincidence, maybe she listens to us. No one can know for sure, but I choose to believe the latter.

The white/light make-up, dark red/sometimes dark purple lipstick, curly platinum blonde hair/sometimes straight, dark clothing, sometimes including designer sunglasses. This is the closest she has ever come to bringing back the late '09/early '10 style.

Its just the way the wig looks and the makeup. It seems simple enough to be a coincidence but theres just a specific look to it thats recreated in those NY pics recently.

INFphoto_1132615.JPG

djBuffoon

Why should she return to something she did years ago? :awkney:

Because she was relevant during that time, of course.

:derpga:

blacklistedd

You know, I love the look and everything but what makes you think it's so obvious? Unless she states on her Twitter, "I decided to wear this outfit because of something I saw on Gaga Daily," how would anyone really know?

Im not saying anything as fact. I just really do believe its possible that she looked at GGD. I only say that after this second incidence, because the first happened only a day after that "out of shape" thread where people were saying shes in shape and I was sort of very aggressively saying that shes out of shape and blah blah blah. The next day she posts that photo of her doing yoga with the caption not to talk ****. I mean, it could be coincidence of course, but it just seems to me knowing the fact that she has lurked GGD in the past and does very obviously take what people say about her to heart more particularly the fans. Also let met clarify im not saying that post was a direct reaction to what I was saying in the thread for I was not the only one. Maybe it was a response to the general attitude of the thread being posted in the first place.

Like I said, its not to say she lurks all the time or always takes fans into consideration in something as simple as an everyday look. I just found it to be more than a coincidence. Its understandable to me that people would call bull**** because otherwise I would probably do the same.

Archived