Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Should Gaga bring this style back?

idldte

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tokyodisko

Not the exact same style, but I love that she looked glamorous. Also her hair and make up were consistent and almost always perfect. 

Shadow

Would it really though? I mean she's almost 30. It seems like the perfect mature Gaga look.

Perhaps, but aren't we referring to style, her hair, or how she did her make up? All of the above? Yeah, she definitely could put the platinum lady back on display, if it pleases her muse.

I'm just referring to her theme that correlated with her album, era.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

SMILE2NE1

It's not the looks that made her famous that era

It was the art, the precision of marketing and promotion and her follow through 

What look is that exactly tho? Curly platinum blonde with sometimes red lipstick?

yeah

Wet Fire

I don't want her to 'bring anything back'. I want her to try new things as she also loves that. I also don't want her to bring back any previous musical style. She's so versatile and I believe she can pull off newer things musically album by album.

Lux Zappa

No there's no point trying to go back and recapture, but to look forward. She can't keep creating iconic looks and styles if she sticks to what works and is safe.

This! I like being kept on my toes... Yeah it's still one of my all time favorites, but I like looking at what's next.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumped for a reason.

She has brought back this style... right after I posted this thread. She has to be lurking GGD. What are the chances?

New pictures from the past few days:

10311239_1422878624648747_346171156_n.jp

220514.jpg

tumblr_n639zlQ2WJ1tvjbwmo1_500.png

tumblr_n63a0wOLOZ1tvjbwmo1_500.png

1526861_10152545465544574_11858939594758

10178136_10200872452571899_741849481843310314528_10200872569654826_7237559248822

This is the best she has looked in years. Suites her perfectly.

lairofhk

Ugh. this is when everything was flaw-LESS. Like she looks ****ing amazing, you can't deny that.

MonsterMum

I should bring you a ladder to help you reaching of you think this thead has given her the idea of having this style again.

I should bring you a ladder to help you reaching of you think this thead has given her the idea of having this style again.

Well she brought it back right after I posted this thread. That's all I'm saying. Believe What U Want.

blacklistedd

I'm sorry but I agree with him and I am definitely neither delusional or idealistic.

I also don't find it coincidental that only a day or so after that "gaga isn't out of shape thread" where some people such as I were very critical of her body and toned-ness or lack thereof. She posts that photo of her doing yoga saying not to talk ****.

MonsterMum

Well she brought it back right after I posted this thread. That's all I'm saying. Believe What U Want.

I still think you're fooling yourself if you think that, everyone knows she's stopped visiting GGD last December

Archived