• Last Reply
Princess Die

Oh yay it's Ruben again. :smh:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Poope MOnster

gypsy 4th single for fan

i dont care it will flop or not 

Nemo

I would be happy for it to be a single, the music video would be amazing.

She could always do a video without making it a single...

Brooke Hoegan

omg... it's perfect summer single and imo the only one from the album that GP likes much (even Angela Cheng said "she" likes it :toofunny: )

Interscope would be very stupid not releasing it as the last single from ARTPOP :noparty:

mcphee

She could always do a video without making it a single...

She could, just like she said she'd do with Venus  :omg:

Oh wait...

KishiKCM

In my gut, I feel like Gypsy is not going to get released and they will move on to new music.

However, it would be great if it were sent to radio and video with tour footage was used. :)

heavyMetalGAGA

ARTPOP didn't resonate with the public in the same way her previous albums did, so her record label doesn't have an incentive in wanting to release a sequel. Also, ARTPOP was not a critics darling, so I can't imagine Gaga is all that interested in releasing a follow up to a record that was critically panned. Outside of our little fandom no one is interested in hearing songs that Gaga and Interscope decide weren't good enough to make the cut on ARTPOP. 

The point of a single is to promote a record. ARTPOP has been promoted. No one is interested. No one else is going to buy it that hasn't already. 

Time to move on to bigger and better creative adventures. 

It has sold 700,000 in the US alone and over 2.5 million WW. It has sold more than the overrated TFM in the US. Also, its reviews weren't that bad, still more critically acclaimed than albums like Teenage Dream and Blackout. People here are just too quick to throw away something because of a few unprofessional reviews. Musicians like Liza Minnelli, Tony Bennett, and Adele have praised ARTPOP. Does that mean anything? Maybe, but it's all subjective anyway. Let Gaga do what she wants and release what she wants. After all, it's her music and her vision. Personally, I think BTW is her strongest work but I think ARTPOP is way stronger than the Fame ever was. And the ARTPOP tag has not really left a sour taste in people's mouths, the media is currently backing her up instead of Katy Perry & numerous magazines have used the ARTPOP theme in their publications. But I am excited to see her move on in the future :)

Whispering

This is a "rumor" that any fan, who has been remotely following this era, could come up with. I've seen this exact scenario debated a hundred times on this very fan forum.

Just like the rumor before this one, about G.U.Y. That one came out after all the signs were there, from other twitter accounts and leaks from some of the connected stans.  

Your uncle's friend's cousin's neighbor could easily be just stating the obvious and reporting the information he gets from fan forums.

MahoTheMnstr

I NEED GYPSY AS A SINGLE I DON'T CARE IF IT FLOPS! 

Like G.U.Y. i just wanted a video i could care less about how it does on the radio, etc..  :ohwell:

Economy

I NEED GYPSY AS A SINGLE I DON'T CARE IF IT FLOPS!

Like G.U.Y. i just wanted a video i could care less about how it does on the radio, etc.. :ohwell:

yeah but theres no point in ruining her reputation among stations who may stop playing her music all together if they deem her a hopless chronic flop

If ur convinced something is gonna flop but want a video for it, why cant she just give fans a video but not release it as a single? You can do that, promo vids

Im not saying Gypsy will flop. Im just saying charts DO MATTER even tho some fans like to pertend it doesnt

Raikov

It'd be interesting if she released a video that was a live performance of Gypsy. Promo for tour, too. Better than random tour footage, at any rate. I never like that kind of video.

Economy

It'd be interesting if she released a video that was a live performance of Gypsy. Promo for tour, too. Better than random tour footage, at any rate. I never like that kind of video.

u never know. Artists have used live performances for their official videos before :yes:

Archived