Economy

Featured Posts

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

lmao you can stop now. it's just embarrassing, really 

whats embarrasing?

They can release whichever song, if they don't do a proper promo, it won't success, that's it (and no, releasing a long video before the song is even sent to radios and doing no performances is no good promo)

whats embarrasing?

this whole story you've created...and the "statistics" backing up his accuracy....

none of it is brand new or shocking information, and we could easily guess ourselves that this is what interscope is deciding.

I just couldn't handle the janitors line that was the most hilarious part. :rip:

Economy

this whole story you've created...and the "statistics" backing up his accuracy....

none of it is brand new or shocking information, and we could easily guess ourselves that this is what interscope is deciding.

I just couldn't handle the janitors line that was the most hilarious part. :rip:

well i realize there isnt any solid evidence to assume its accurate. The stuff he tells me isnt always right.

But so what? I put it in rumours didnt I? And if it turns out to be wrong then its wrong whats the big deal? I know most people would like to hear it so i posted it!!!

If u dont like rumours or their often less than reliable sources then really u shouldnt be in this forum section. Im not trying to be mean but no one asked u to come here :shrug:

well i realize there isnt any solid evidence to assume its accurate. The stuff he tells me isnt always right.

But so what? I put it in rumours didnt I? And if it turns out to be wrong then its wrong whats the big deal? I know most people would like to hear it so i posted it!!!

If u dont like rumours or their often less than reliable sources then really u shouldnt be in this forum section. Im not trying to be mean but no one asked u to come here :shrug:

it's not that I don't like rumours (else I would have left GGD long ago..!), I just thought this person and his uncle and the janitors, the whole story.. was too contrived. but hey, you're right, if I don't believe in any of it I don't have to be here.

Economy

it's not that I don't like rumours (else I would have left GGD long ago..!), I just thought this person and his uncle and the janitors, the whole story.. was too contrived. but hey, you're right, if I don't believe in any of it I don't have to be here.

well, hes not that much into Gaga tbh. I dont see why he would make this up. He doesnt get any hype from it. He only tells me cause he knows i like Gaga

Also of course rumours form interscope will come from low employees such as janitors or phone receptonists because the high administrators are not gonna give anything away they shouldnt. Rumours are gonna come from low workers who may see stuff or hear stuff which sometimes be right sometimes be wrong

Its not always the most reliable source, but to me its still fun to try to guess :yes:

well, hes not that much into Gaga tbh. I dont see why he would make this up. He doesnt get any hype from it. He only tells me cause he knows i like Gaga

Also of course rumours form interscope will come from low employees such as janitors or phone receptonists because the high administrators are not gonna give anything away they shouldnt. Rumours are gonna come from low workers who may see stuff or hear stuff which sometimes be right sometimes be wrong

Its not always the most reliable source, but to me its still fun to try to guess :yes:

I'm not saying "he" makes it up, though. I'm saying that you make it up, and use him to avoid backlash if your predictions are wrong :rip:

Economy

I'm not saying "he" makes it up, though. I'm saying that you make it up, and use him to avoid backlash if your predictions are wrong :rip:

Oh thats what u meant :rip:

Well, thats not the case. Im just not obssessed with Gaga enough to feel the urge to do this. I talk more about economics and world news than Gaga tbh

In any case i cant prove anything. But its not very nice of u to just make that assumption when u cant know :MANiCURE:

TEANUS

Any updates from Ruben? :)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Tokyo Rose

I LOVE GYPSY, BUT NO, IT WOULD FLOP HARD. DON''T RELEASE IT AS A SINGLE PLEASE.

Gypsy deserves a fair shot. It has a greater chance chance than G.U.Y. to catch on

Cody Draco

Everyone has been thinking this ever since G.U.Y didn't do well as a single...  :later:

But, thanks for the rumour. I hope it is true and Gypsy gets to be heard by the masses. It is an amazing song and I personally feel like it could have a Dark Horse size impact. :awesome:

Economy

Any updates from Ruben? :)

sorry not as of right now :(

He doesnt even care for Gaga that much. He just knows i like her so when he hears stuff he tells me but its not like he spills deets every other day cuz he doesnt even care that much for most Interscope artists :shrug:

TEANUS

sorry not as of right now :(

He doesnt even care for Gaga that much. He just knows i like her so when he hears stuff he tells me but its not like he spills deets every other day cuz he doesnt even care that much for most Interscope artists :shrug:

Ohhhhh ok! thanks for the info :)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived