💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why is Gaga paying Conchita Wurst dust?

yxi

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Well Cher knew about her and she's American :ohwell:

That's because her friend talks about Conchita.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

No one really cares about Eurovision

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

DrewStevens

It's just an Eurovision winner it's not big outside of Europe or the gay side of the internet. She has more important things to do than Cher and Elton John. 

Michael Sam is more important for the LGBT community right now and she hasn't said anything about him neither.

It's just an Eurovision winner it's not big outside of Europe or the gay side of the internet. She has more important things to do than Cher and Elton John. 

Michael Sam is more important for the LGBT community right now and she hasn't said anything about him neither.

tumblr_m83x6gvG3M1ranhp2o2_250.gif

Edit: is he the first out NFL player?

hughdancy

I don't think Eurovision is that big outside of Europe.

Exactly. Elton John is British (so in Europe) and all Cher does is tweet. Gaga's busy

Gaga's not obligated to say anything about anyone solely based on the fact they are different lmao. 

HORRORHOLIC

I have no idea who this Conchita person is, maybe Gaga doesn't either.

JEANBO

Gaga is on tour and having the time of her life. Rise like a phoenix is meh song and if Conchita performed as a man, nobody would care. She is talented but she'll fade away into irrelevancy in few weeks. :ohwell:

Dayman

Because no one in America cares or knows about Eurovision. Only reason some of us know here is because you all don't stop talking about it...

DrewStevens

tumblr_m83x6gvG3M1ranhp2o2_250.gif

Edit: is it the first out NFL player?

Mess

He kissed his boyfriend live on ESPN and he is the first openly gay player drafted by the NFL 

Mess

He kissed his boyfriend live on ESPN and he is the first openly gay player drafted by the NFL 

NFL is irrelevant outside of North America :teehee:

elijahfan

I don't think Eurovision is that big outside of Europe.

Believe me, it's not that big anymore in many European countries... I mean..... have you seen the performances? :toofunny: This contest has fallen into irrelevancy a long time ago tbh.

Shaney

She probably doesn't even know who she is.  

I don't even know, really.  I've only seen pictures of her.

elijahfan

Cause Conchita's some random Eurovision entry who won't be relevant in a week or two, I'm sick of her bloody beard already

Who cares? The point isn't her being a new trend that you'd like to reject because it's so cool to act like a pseudo-hipster, blindly rejecting everything that's 'trendy'.

The point is: in the current political state of Eastern Europe, having her winning the Eurovision is quite the symbol. It's a symbolic step towards - let's hope - a more tolerant Europe. Now how about acting clever and seeing things that way?

Archived