Die With A Smile Spotify Banner

READ ME before your artRave show! IMPORTANT!

Hello Mr. Radio

Featured Posts

Hello Mr. Radio

:ohno: this makes me nervous but ok :hug:

The most important thing is to NOT be in the front. If you get there early, make sure to hang around where the pink blob is on the map!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rivingtonreject

Get there between 6 and 7 but no earlier or you'll be stuck in the front.

NYC might be different tbh!

What if we camped early to wait for THOSE spots? Worth it or no?

& thank you<3

Yanko

INCREDIBLE! I've been to the Monster Ball 1.0 and 2.0 and this was the best. The pics and YouTube don't do it justice!

:excited2: so sad shes not coming to my country

Hello Mr. Radio

What if we camped early to wait for THOSE spots? Worth it or no?

& thank you<3

Depends, it might depends on how packed your GA is and how big the venue is. If you do camp out, make sure you go to that spot.

Robotboy

I'm already planning on buying GA from 2nd hand tickets but they are still a bit more expensive than when just released.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Hello Mr. Radio

where does GA end and little monster zone begin because its really unclear

I have no idea where the little monster zone was. I'm assuming it's at the front. ARTPOP zone was the best package for good seats.

gagabro

INCREDIBLE! I've been to the Monster Ball 1.0 and 2.0 and this was the best. The pics and YouTube don't do it justice!

Was your view of the main stage hindered at all? 

Hello Mr. Radio

Was your view of the main stage hindered at all? 

Not necessarily. I could see over the catwalks, we had the projection screens, and she honestly spends such little time there. I can't stress that enough.

Blake

I have LMZ and when I go in, I'm just going in front of the middle catwalk and if people don't like it, oh well. :ohwell:

where does GA end and little monster zone begin because its really unclear

There is no difference, LMZ just gets let in early so they can stand wherever they want.

aaronyoji

i have a question for you!! where you able to see the main stage okay from your spot? cuz i wanna see gaga up close like you, but at the same time i want a good view of the main stage in all its glory. where you able to see the main stage above or below the runway in front of you basically. 

Essence
Oh if you bought seats you'll still have a great time. Plus you can see better since the stage is elevated higher than usual. :)
I have seats and I'm so excited

Hello Mr. Radio

i have a question for you!! where you able to see the main stage okay from your spot? cuz i wanna see gaga up close like you, but at the same time i want a good view of the main stage in all its glory. where you able to see the main stage above or below the runway in front of you basically. 

Yup. I was able to see the stage just fine. Granted, you won't have as close as you would if you were at the front, but from my spot you can see Gaga and the stage.

Archived