"But after that she will score one more minor hit"

YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Gypsy is coming in June!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wisdomless1

OH MY GOD! Gaga isn't doing anything at that time? :what:  

I think I have a strong idea of where she'll be.  

My company, Genentech, does a concert every year to give back to the employees.  It's held privately in San Francisco at Candlestick Stadium.  This year it is on June 12th.

Every year they pay artists to come, last year they had Demi Lovato, Pitbull, and Train.  The year before Bruno Mars was there.

Considering that she's going to be playing at San Jose the 3rd (I'm attending!), it sounds like there's room for possibility of her staying in the SF Bay Area.

Especially considering our company just rolled out an 'Applause' recognition program six months ago, I'm going to take my sanity hat off and say this b---h will be in San Francisco.  :gaga: 

Oh my god, if there's a second concert, I will be slayed and lose all job credibility. :noparty:

But I won't care.    :classy: 

britneylopez99

Bull****, what other artist did as much promo as Gaga?

Not Katy, Miley, Britney or Beyonce.

:awkney: literally all the above

"Great profits in July."

New single.

"Planning of new record in October."

Planning of Act II

"Mending of broken friendships in September"

Gibson.

Really? I though about Perez in Sept :lmao:

For those not convinced by the psychic, neither was I. I'm still not fully convinced, but she's been partially right about every month

"In January, Gaga will feel pressure to conform to someone or something. Will she trust her instincts or allow an outside influence? That is her decision."

This is sort of vague, but it could have to do with Gaga picking single #3 an conforming to Interscopes standards. I mean the music video is about the state of the music industry, so it makes sense.

"February will be a romantic month for Gaga. There will be public appearances and projects will move forward. Some resolution of an ongoing conflict this month."

Romantic mth makes sense, I mean it's February, and GUY was filmed in feb so that's probably the "project"

"March will be a fantastic time for Gaga. Gaga's inner circle will find harmony and achieve something great this month."

GUY music video. Also could be a "fantastic month" cause it's her birthday month an she finally gets to be on stage again. (Roseland)

"In April, plans made earlier in the year will come into fruition. She will seek full control of her career, for better or for worse."

ArtRAVE. She might have just said "control" and not "full control" but idk I'm not watching again :smh:

"The month of May will bring feelings of frustration and loneliness for Gaga. These negative emotions could have to do with a health issue or social conflict."

kety perr

"Frustration will lead to a breakthrough in the month of June. Gaga will be very inspired by something this month and develop a renewed sense of passion."

Note that the overall theme of 2014 is unpleasant. The woman in the image that depicts the overall mood of the year is trapped, and it's her own fault. Though she may seem okay, Gaga will feel trapped and vulnerable this year

Ethan

Really? I though about Perez in Sept :lmao:

For those not convinced by the psychic, neither was I. I'm still not fully convinced, but she's been partially right about every month

"In January, Gaga will feel pressure to conform to someone or something. Will she trust her instincts or allow an outside influence? That is her decision."

This is sort of vague, but it could have to do with Gaga picking single #3 an conforming to Interscopes standards. I mean the music video is about the state of the music industry, so it makes sense.

"February will be a romantic month for Gaga. There will be public appearances and projects will move forward. Some resolution of an ongoing conflict this month."

Romantic mth makes sense, I mean it's February, and GUY was filmed in feb so that's probably the "project"

"March will be a fantastic time for Gaga. Gaga's inner circle will find harmony and achieve something great this month."

GUY music video. Also could be a "fantastic month" cause it's her birthday month an she finally gets to be on stage again. (Roseland)

"In April, plans made earlier in the year will come into fruition. She will seek full control of her career, for better or for worse."

ArtRAVE. She might have just said "control" and not "full control" but idk I'm not watching again :smh:

"The month of May will bring feelings of frustration and loneliness for Gaga. These negative emotions could have to do with a health issue or social conflict."

kety perr

"Frustration will lead to a breakthrough in the month of June. Gaga will be very inspired by something this month and develop a renewed sense of passion."

Note that the overall theme of 2014 is unpleasant. The woman in the image that depicts the overall mood of the year is trapped, and it's her own fault. Though she may seem okay, Gaga will feel trapped and vulnerable this year

Is there a video or a link for the 2013 one?

Is there a video or a link for the 2013 one?

I don't know if there is a 2013 one. Would be interesting though!

Ronk

Go to Chicago and spend her time with Taylor

A wedding, perhaps?  I would be so happy for her.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Born To Slay

:awkney: literally all the above

Okay, Katy maybe.

Beyonce, she released her album with zero performances or promo and did little afterward

Britney, didn't do ****, she didn't perform on TV once

Miley Cyrus didn't promote as much either

Archived