đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Billboard accuses Katy of Copying Gaga

Yanko

Featured Posts

drbumblenut

It's hilarious because to me, the (now-infamous) tweet was pretty clearly directed at a double-standard which has been used to pit Lady Gaga against Katy Perry for years, and not at Katy Perry and/or Capitol, who can do whatever they want. And now the tweet is being used to pit them against each other some more... proving Gaga's point.

Ms. Dorien Corey's landmark 1990 explanation of shade will tell you what's going on here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2lEtUqxg44

"I don't have to tell you because you *know* you're ugly..." 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jee Yew Whai

billboard is such stan
:worship: 

in one of their podcast they thought g.u.y. would do well on the charts 

VasilisVas

Gaga is known for "sabotaging" Christina Aguilera's career. Maybe Katy will have the same destiny. :derpga: Drag ha Gagzzzz draaag hhaaaa!

gagaisitalian

This is giving me "Madonna calls Gaga reductive" teas.

Gaga is doing to Katy exactly what Madonna did to Gaga.

scheiBist

Yet Katy's performing at the Billboard Awards, but Gaga is no where to be seen... :huh::shrug:

VforVendetta

This is giving me "Madonna calls Gaga reductive" teas.

Gaga is doing to Katy exactly what Madonna did to Gaga.

The difference is that Gaga wasn't rude and she didn't take it too far plus its not the same. Gaga was accused for having similar syntjs to her song with Madonna's Express Yourself, a 20 year old song. Katy copied half of Gaga's stunts in one show and don't forget that Katy is antagonizing Gaga for the spotlight. Gaga is not gonna sit back.

gagaisitalian

The difference is that Gaga wasn't rude and she didn't take it too far plus its not the same. Gaga was accused for having similar syntjs to her song with Madonna's Express Yourself, a 20 year old song. Katy copied half of Gaga's stunts in one show and don't forget that Katy is antagonizing Gaga for the spotlight. Gaga is not gonna sit back.

I love that Gaga is standing up for herself, don't get me wrong.

But it was Gaga that was standing up for herself AND Katy when both of their songs were released.

If Gaga really wanted to speak up for herself, she could've just spoke to Katy directly, because I'm sure it's not that hard to do.

VforVendetta

I love that Gaga is standing up for herself, don't get me wrong.

But it was Gaga that was standing up for herself AND Katy when both of their songs were released.

If Gaga really wanted to speak up for herself, she could've just spoke to Katy directly, because I'm sure it's not that hard to do.

But there was no point to speak to Katy because she has already used all these things to her Tour. The point of this was (as swallow as it sounds) for the people to see that Gaga did them first. Its b---hy but Gaga's career is at stake and her iconicness. Katy didn't ask before copying them, she didn't ask before choosing to release Prism the same time as ARTPOP and she didn't ask before dragging Gaga during TFM. Gaga is not Mother Teresa.

Chromatislaps

I see the backlash has L'arrived

ISkGVF8.gif

:derpga:

That Prismatic interlude is so cool though, everytime I see it I watch it :toofunny:  Good article too

LaFixed

0s3h.gif

LeoFameMonster

Well now that Katy isn't the Chart topping princess everyone thought she was, lets see how she can recover from the World wide ridicule and pressure gaga takes all the time. Katy will Crack so hard, welcome to The Real Decay

Archived