💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Now that we know the main feel of the artRave...

hookerfreak

Featured Posts

Slade

LoveGame, maybe Judas, and maybe The Edge of Glory on the piano. No other Born This Way songs would fit the feel of the show imo.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

Scheiße,  Heavy Metal Lover would have been perfect. But honestly, with the exception of a shortened Swine and MJH, I didn't have any problems with this setlist.

ItsTommyBitch

Stache.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

NewYorkCity

Scheisse & Stache 100% MTN could fit too & TEOG with Gypsy at the end

Agree.

geopang

Dope and The Edge of Glory (shortened) on the piano, to lengthen the acoustic part of the show... Because thas when her vocals are the best, and id love to hear more of her flawless vocals

aaronyoji

i actually believe born this way and highway unicorn would fit really well. if some of the btw songs arent colorful enough, i get it, ill give you that, but those two are very colorful and youthful, and still fast and dancey. maybe if highway unicorn was remixed to be a little more dance sounding. and then scheisse obvi. 

britneylopez99

What songs from her discography would fit snugly into the setlist? Bearing in mind it truly is a rave.

Personally I think Scheisse, MTN, BTW (Studio), Americano & SHICD (towards the end of the show as a breather)

Okay, Scheiße is not, was not, and will not EVER be included in the setlist. We've all had enough of this :awkney:

I really wish she would have added Judas and Scheiße to the set list. The only thing that disappointed me was that she only performed one song from BTW.

HausOfHarlow

I think the setlist is great as it… Let's just:

1. Extend Donatella to be full song.

2. Add Scheiße to setlist - after Telephone

3. Add The Edge of Glory after Born This Way (acoustic)

4. Add shortened version of LoveGame after Sexxx Dreams

5. Extend Swine into full song

6. Switch position of Swine and Applause

Edit: If we're going to keep MJH short, we should add on a shortened version of Stache. Truly rave song.

EdgeofTeeth

I feel that Government Hooker, Scheiße, and Judas could fit tbh. Seeing how she'd incorporate GH into this tour would be REALLY cool, I think.

Archived