Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Gaga made Natali cry at the ArtRAVE (Video)

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

Mariano

It's such a strange concept that such a huge popstar has a sister. She was once like some of us and still is. So weird.

imagine what it is to have a sister who's the biggest artist/celebrity in the world :giveup: 

The video is so sweet :X Gaga is amazing :nick:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SummerGirl21

It's such a strange concept that such a huge popstar has a sister. She was once like some of us and still is. So weird.

Uhhh Britney, Beyoncé, and Katy all have at least one sister...

Kermit the frog

Uhhh Britney, Beyoncé, and Katy all have at least one sister...

Thats irrelevant to what I said but thank you for your contribution :)

MahoTheMnstr

Right? The other night in Pennsylvania when she said something about her cousins I was like :excuseme:

same! i was like SHe has cousins!?.. Must be a good family cause they're not taking advantage of her fame

Ambrosia

Her hair was beautiful in that video - like Disney Princess beautiful.  :sara:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

candyglam

That's lovely. It would be so easy for them to have terrible sibling rivalry, but it seems like they are really and truly supportive of one another.

Katie14

I know! Its like Gaga is this otherworldly being. Its weird to think that she has a family. Could you imagine being in college and when they make you play those games Freshman year where you have to tell an interesting fact about yourself and someone was just like, "Lady Gaga is my sister". Or having your assigned roommate be Natalie. I'm sure nobody would know who she was initially. 

I love how close Gaga is with her family.  Gaga is so proud of Nat, and she should be.  Love this Germanotta family.  Each stands out on thier own accomplishments but are united as a loving, bonded, family.

I believe Nat did this design of Gaga's piano  - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjNVmipk7TU

This is why I love gaga as much as I do. She used to be just like us.

Archived