Andy McQueen

not again a conchita thread

You came in here just to write that. :smh:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Melech

You came in here just to write that. :smh:

It's getting really annoying. It's like a flee in your room when you try to sleep

Giorno Giovanna

It's getting really annoying. It's like a flee in your room when you try to sleep

there are thread topics that pop up regularly and annoy the sh*t out of me too, you just gotta ignore them

don't let them bother you, ignore them

tumblr_mxh4i2zyUn1qdsm1jo1_500.gif

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

gummybear

that only means you don't really have a life tbh :smh:

nathantj594

Proud of her, and happy she won. But I think it was all political to piss off Russia. Plus, Eastern Europe is not too fond of the UK.

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

The novelty will wear off with her first album I think. At least it will worldwide, probably not in Austria, but worldwide; I haven't heard anything about Queen Loreen in quite a while  :crossed: and while I like Conchita, Loreen >>>>>>  :hor:

Melech

that only means you don't really have a life tbh :smh:

just because i dont stand for a woman with beard. When i made my religious threads i got WP ;)

there are thread topics that pop up regularly and annoy the sh*t out of me too, you just gotta ignore them

don't let them bother you, ignore them

tumblr_mxh4i2zyUn1qdsm1jo1_500.gif

but conchita is everywhere :cry:

gummybear

just because i dont stand for a woman with beard. When i made my religious threads i got WP ;)

but conchita is everywhere :cry:

That's totally not my point. All I'm saying, that if things like this can seriously annoy you, it means you spend WAY TOO MUCH time here. But that's just my opinion.

Melech

That's totally not my point. All I'm saying, that if things like this can seriously annoy you, it means you spend WAY TOO MUCH time here. But that's just my opinion.

uhm excuse me 

Staryu

How sweet of them! :party:

Edit: my post looks so shady since a thread full of annoyed people got sent here :toofunny: 

Bellatrix

The novelty will wear off with her first album I think. At least it will worldwide, probably not in Austria, but worldwide; I haven't heard anything about Queen Loreen in quite a while  :crossed: and while I like Conchita, Loreen >>>>>>  :hor:

You'll hear from Queen Loreen soon. She recently said that she's working her ass off with her new album. Hopefully it will be released in August :)

Bellatrix

I just discovered that Rise Like a Phoenix is my second most played song :laugha:

Conchita slays the iTunes library

PLLoFjx.gif

Andy McQueen

style_tom.jpg

That is her before

He is still looking like this when he is not performing as his female alter ego. :yes:

You'll hear from Queen Loreen soon. She recently said that she's working her ass off with her new album. Hopefully it will be released in August :)

:excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

Hexxx

Is it a boy or girl??

I've been asking myself this question since years  :duck:

:duck: i still don't know the answer

Edit: according to the wikipedia she(he) is a boy.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived