💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Was 'Bad Kids' Originally Called 'F*ggots'?

Tokyo Rose

Featured Posts

feelitinmybones

I actually think that would of been a great fit. Because she is so "yay for the gays" it would of fit in perfectly with BTW message. I mean embracing the bad word, and self-proclaiming yourself as a fa**** or even a dy** takes away some of the bullies power. At least I know it did for me, like f*** yeah I'm a dy**!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk

Great observation, I think you're onto something here! Glad she switched the title to avoid unnecessary controversy/drama. I love it when she's sly like what she did with Pokerface and Mary Jane Holland

I think weeeeed

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Tokyo Rose

Also, no attitude, Just describing how long your reach is haha

K but it's not a reach as anyone who thoroughly researched this can see

itfan4vzc64f2.gif

The whole "I'll hold my breath" bit is perfect for a "Bad Kid" type deal, but a fagg*t? lmao

As you can see in the demo snippet, there were other lyric changes as well

cometoogg

:lmao: omggg

but i do hear it 

when she played it on howard stern it sounds like if you're a fagg-THAT'S BAD KIDS-ot baby :lmao:

You're all saying "yaaaas it'd be 1003% moaR interesteen" but had she done it you all would be saying "wtf gags how dare u" :smh:

Alcina Dimitrescu

The whole "I'll hold my breath" bit is perfect for a "Bad Kid" type deal, but a fagg*t? lmao

the rest of the song is perfect for a "f*ggot" type deal ;) the fact is that it does sound like fagg.t (or fat kid for that matter) is layered in there.

But the real question is whether you will feel comfortable for Everyone to say the lyrics out loud. It would be kind of hypocritical to say that "the song is so revolutionary" but then not let anyone sing it. Sort of like the N word in rap and hiphop

Imagine if Gaga was like Brooke Candy and called her fanbase "Little Faggþts" :giveup:

ItsTommyBitch

Imagine if Gaga was like Brooke Candy and called her fanbase "Little Faggþts" :giveup:

tumblr_mt5e7jKwzC1qdjzxmo1_250.gif

:hor:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

aaronyoji

me and my friends have definitely heard "fagg0t" in it all these years lol. i remember saying that word isntead while singing along, and one of my friends was like "does she actually say that??" lol

FATCAT

the rest of the song is perfect for a "f*ggot" type deal ;) the fact is that it does sound like fagg.t (or fat kid for that matter) is layered in there.

It's not saying fagg*t or fat kid, it's saying FATCAT :hor:

Purr more, hiss less.

Bloody hooker

Most fans know by now that she is actually saying p-p-p-poker face p-p-p-f*ck her face in the song.

Some radio stations even edited the song around 2010 because of this.

I never knew this  :udidnt:

I have been singing a lie for years  :nooo:

I'm still going to sing P-P-P-Poker Face P-P-P-Poker Face anyway 

:fan:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Archived