đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Potential VMA nominations

Spanish Eyes

Featured Posts

Spanish Eyes

Let's discuss how we think Gaga will fare in the upcoming VMA nominations. She will be in Australia when the VMA's are held, but I still think she can pull something in the technical fields, even if she doesn't do so well in the voting areas.

Applause - Best Art Direction

- Best Visual Effects

- Best Editing

GUY - Best Choreography

- Best Cinematography

Those are just my ideas. What do you guys think?

And let's stay positive please. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emvee

I actually can see Applause being nominated just so that MTV doesn't feel like they completely snubbed her.

Female pop video? 

Wrecking Ball and possibly Dark Horse will sweep, though. Fancy has a big chance at being a big winner too.

ViviLittleM

Let's discuss how we think Gaga will fare in the upcoming VMA nominations. She will be in Australia when the VMA's are held, but I still think she can pull something in the technical fields, even if she doesn't do so well in the voting areas.

Applause - Best Art Direction

- Best Visual Effects

- Best Editing

GUY - Best Choreography

- Best Cinematography

Those are just my ideas. What do you guys think?

And let's stay positive please. 

I don't think that G.U.Y. will be nominated.

Spanish Eyes

I don't think that G.U.Y. will be nominated.

Initially, I felt the same way, but I think that it could in the technical categories. There are tons of commercial "flops" that get nominated there.

Red

I'm pretty positive Applause will be nominated for VOTY. Not saying it is gonna win but it will be nominated.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Miky

I swear if Dark Horse wins something I'm done with this planet. I've never seen a worse MV.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Hello Mr. Radio

LMAO the thought of her being nominated. Miley will sweep the awards this year.

Slade

G.U.Y. deserves VOTY...hell, it deserves a Grammy, but it won't be nominated for anything since it didn't chart well. Applause will hopefully get some nominations :)

Spanish Eyes

I'm pretty positive Applause will be nominated for VOTY. Not saying it is gonna win but it will be nominated.

She hasn't been nominated for VOTY since Bad Romance / Telephone. If she's not even attending, I have a hard time thinking they'll give her the biggest nomination of the night.

Brooke Hoegan

keep getting more and more annoyed by her not attending these award shows... :sick:

Born To Slay

She hasn't been nominated for VOTY since Bad Romance / Telephone. If she's not even attending, I have a hard time thinking they'll give her the biggest nomination of the night.

She never said she wasn't attending tho, she doesn't have a show that night.

Red

They didn't nominate BTW that year because it was the Official Katy Perry Ass-licking Year at the VMAs.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Yanko

I swear if Dark Horse wins something I'm done with this planet. I've never seen a worse MV.

this

Archived