πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I think Brooklyn Nights could've been a smash hit tbh

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Gagz

It has that slow but still dance sound that radio loves and the lyrics are more relatable than any of the singles.

You really think a song about a breakup is more relatable than songs about having the world cheer and scream your name and having the media constantly wrote horrible things about you? The delusion :derpga:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
geopang

I've said this from the beginning. Anyone who thinks otherwise clearly hasn't turned on a radio recently.

Born To Slay

You really think a song about a breakup is more relatable than songs about having the world cheer and scream your name and having the media constantly wrote horrible things about you? The delusion :derpga:

It's true not delusional

Gagz

It's true not delusional

I know, I was joking with you because her singles aren't relatable at all :hug:

Lion Heart

I don't think so tbh

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

badgalriri

no way in hell. that song literally isn't even good to begin with. very boring and basic. don't understand the love for it tbh :nails:

Born To Slay

no way in hell. that song literally isn't even good to begin with. very boring and basic. don't understand the love for it tbh :nails:

They lyrics are very interesting and relatable. The beat is fun and generic and it's mid tempo chorus is perfect for radio. The lyrics are thought provoking. Like during the bridge and she finds keys from the walk up they shared, can't you just picture Gaga doing that? Can't you just imagine finding something from past experience and thinking, "I just wish this was still happening". Hen she longs for just one more night like that. Don't you ever long to do something just one more time? It's a meaningful song.

And BTW boring and basic sells.

chrismugler

I don't think so.... Marry The Night >>> and it flopped :ohwell:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Born To Slay

Perfume 2.0 tbh :toofunny:

That song is flawless

That song is flawless

I like it but it flopped Hardcore after being hyped forever. Same idea.. Relatable lyrics mid tempo... Yeah flop

tokyodisko

I think so, it's much more relatable- it's the Gaga I love- and it has a fun tune. It's a light bop- not at all what people expect from Gaga.

Archived