💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

SeashellGa, move over for..

mcphee

Featured Posts

Gagz

you are not alone.  Maybe Katy's copying, maybe not.  Either way, it's really stupid of Gaga to publicly throw a fit.

Yes, thank you :yes:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mcphee

you are not alone.  Maybe Katy's copying, maybe not.  Either way, it's really stupid of Gaga to publicly throw a fit. 

Exactly  :worship:

tokyodisko

Yes you know what I'm talking about, don't play this game. She's been bashed for that tweet, she's been bashed for the tour, she's been bashed for fĂƒÆ’Âčcking everything she has done this era. And the sad thing is that she gets bashed by her so called fans before anyone else. 

Only some fans have bashed her for the tour- the majority of fans and media prasied it from what I have seen.. She will always get bashed by people who don't like what she is doing since she is a versatile artist. BTW fans are pissed because she's fun again tbh. 

But as fans, yeah, it's okay to call Gaga out on bull**** like that tweet, Terry, R Kelly, among other things. She's a public figure after all. 

mcphee

Only some fans have bashed her for the tour. She will always get bashed by people who don't like what she is doing since she is a versatile artist. BTW fans are pissed because she's fun again tbh. 

But as fans, yeah, it's okay to call Gaga out on bull**** like that tweet, Terry, R Kelly, among other things. She's a public figure after all. 

I disagree, if I don't like something I move on and focus on the things I do like. I don't go to facebook/twitter or here ruining it for the people who appreciate the work she has done trying to keep her fans happy (Or even the tweet which I find hilarious even though its hypocritical).

tokyodisko

This thread basically shows how RIDICULOUS it is for people to accuse Katy of 'copying' Gaga for such simple stuff like the seashell bra (the one she wears is actually a palm tree bra at that) or green hair. It's just so dumb. And you know that if the dates on the pics in the OP were switched around, we'd get hoards of monsters calling Katy out for copying.  :fail:

:tea:

tokyodisko

I disagree, if I don't like something I move on and focus on the things I do like. I don't go to facebook/twitter or here ruining it for the people who appreciate the work she has done trying to keep her fans happy (Or even the tweet which I find hilarious even though its hypocritical).

I don't think that it goes anywhere near ruining it though... I mean, the majority of people on GGD are hell bent on defending her to even the tiniest form of criticism, but are quick to back any other criticism for another artist. Its a lot of the same people who cannot deal with anything negative to Gaga, but are the most negative and disgustingly rude to anyone else about other artists. 

So no, I don't think criticism has anything to do with ruining another fan's experience or opinion. If so, then that fan is very insecure and needs to not let people get to them. 

It's like Madonna fans, they're insecure about Gaga, Gaga fans are insecure about Katy when it comes to influences. It's just a cycle. 

mcphee

I don't think that it goes anywhere near ruining it though... I mean, the majority of people on GGD are hell bent on defending her to even the tiniest form of criticism, but are quick to back any other criticism for another artist. Its a lot of the same people who cannot deal with anything negative to Gaga, but are the most negative and disgustingly rude to anyone else about other artists. 

So no, I don't think criticism has anything to do with ruining another fan's experience or opinion. If so, then that fan is very insecure and needs to not let people get to them. 

It's like Madonna fans, they're insecure about Gaga, Gaga fans are insecure about Katy when it comes to influences. It's just a cycle. 

I understand you better now, and I agree to some extent.

tokyodisko

I understand you better now, and I agree to some extent.

That's better than nothing.  :hug:

This is more like who wore it better question.  Gaga wins.

If popstars want to call off this pennyless fights among the little teens fighting about who did it first then patent it.

Tropico

Gaga can never win right? This fanbase is fĂƒÆ’Âčcking shĂƒÆ’ÂŹt.

THIS. It's not the whole fanbase though. It's mostly OGG/GGD members who are so b---hy to Gaga. Insta Monsters slay though.

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

Tropico

None of that has to do with this though.

IT HAS FUCKING EVERYtHING TO DO WITH THIS. Gaga makes a f--king cute little tweet just saying "I've noticed Katy" (basically) and like a couple of fans call Katy out on her s--t then "fans"(much like what I've seen from you today tbh) say Gaga is hypocritical, rude, shady, that gaga copied someone to blah blah. Fuck like gaga makes one tweet and y'all f--king get on "let's bash Gaga all the time" bandwagon. It has EVERYTHING to do with this and YOU even said you don't know what she means then when she says what it means you say you don't know what it means? Bull. Fucking. Shit.

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

lego

Katy 2009, when Gaga blew up as a star she didn't even notice Katy on the way. If Gaga would've done same or similar same year then maybe you could call her out. But Gaga has a whole concept for this album Afrodite, Boticelli painting, that is what inspired her not 2009 Katy.

FreePalestine

Gagz

IT HAS ****ING EVERYtHING TO DO WITH THIS. Gaga makes a ****ing cute little tweet just saying "I've noticed Katy" (basically) and like a couple of fans call Katy out on her **** then "fans"(much like what I've seen from you today tbh) say Gaga is hypocritical, rude, shady, that gaga copied someone to blah blah. **** like gaga makes one tweet and y'all ****ing get on "let's bash Gaga all the time" bandwagon. It has EVERYTHING to do with this and YOU even said you don't know what she means then when she says what it means you say you don't know what it means? Bull. ****ing. ****.

She re-explained herself after I told her I didn't know what she meant, and then I knew what she meant. She was talking about fans bashing Gaga in general about things other than this tweet, and prior to this tweet. I've never done that. As for saying that the tweet she sent out was bad, yes, I did. It was bad. She's the one who constantly preaches that female pop is not a competition. She's the one who says artists shouldn't be pitted against each other. She's the one who was blocking people on Twitter a few months ago over the exact type of thing she tweeted yesterday.

Some of you think Gaga should call out others, but Gaga should not be called out. When she calls out that she wore green hair first (which, she didn't by the way), you praise her for it. But when somebody says Katy wore seashells first, you call them bad fans. Where is the logic in that? If Gaga wants to give it, she can take it too.

My point is that, just as Gaga probably didn't copy Katy's seashells, Katy probably didn't copy Gaga's horse. As for the green hair, Katy actually wore green hair before Gaga, but I guess nobody researched that before attacking her over it.

Gaga can never win right? This fanbase is fĂƒÆ’Âčcking shĂƒÆ’ÂŹt.

God they suck right? Gaga now has the only fan base that won't go to bat for her because they think they are being kind and they know better than her. I don't count myself among these hippie jesus monsters who just pretend to stan for her.

Katy using seashells once in a performance no one remembers is different than building a whole song era around them. Gaga built an era around the look and it is now one of her trademark looks.

I'm not so caught up in the sea shell drama, but the horse and the puking piss me off. It's not just one thing with Katy's tour, it's multiple things that Gaga recently used and is still using. That is the problem... Gaga deserves so much better than all of you.

Also, Gaga brought the puppet horse to POP. Lots of things that don't exist in the pop world were brought into it by Gaga. Use your IQ. Gaga didn't invent it she made it a more recognizable piece of pop culture.

What is telling about Gaga as a person, is that she has never once used Katy's signature deep blue hair or katy Keene look. If she did, can you imagine? Gaga would be raked over the coals but Katy gets to take whatever she wants and Gaga's own fans defend her. :coffee:

She re-explained herself after I told her I didn't know what she meant, and then I knew what she meant. She was talking about fans bashing Gaga in general about things other than this tweet, and prior to this tweet. I've never done that. As for saying that the tweet she sent out was bad, yes, I did. It was bad. She's the one who constantly preaches that female pop is not a competition. She's the one who says artists shouldn't be pitted against each other. She's the one who was blocking people on Twitter a few months ago over the exact type of thing she tweeted yesterday.

Some of you think Gaga should call out others, but Gaga should not be called out. When she calls out that she wore green hair first (which, she didn't by the way), you praise her for it. But when somebody says Katy wore seashells first, you call them bad fans. Where is the logic in that? If Gaga wants to give it, she can take it too.

My point is that, just as Gaga probably didn't copy Katy's seashells, Katy probably didn't copy Gaga's horse. As for the green hair, Katy actually wore green hair before Gaga, but I guess nobody researched that before attacking her over it.

You are utterly confused about what online kindness and female artists supporting each other means... CONFUSED.

Also, the people being blocked were doing far more than just shading people. They were being outright awful.

Archived