geopang

i wish she opened the show with AURA

had a more creative SHOCKING performance for SWINE

wish she ditched that green xmas wig

wish she actually participated in more choreo

wish she ditched those white chairs for MJH

wish Fashion! could be replaced with DOPE

wish she'd atleast sing MTN or TEOG

wish she'd have more props and make better use of the stage...

itt couldve atleast had some stairs or another platform..

This post basically spoke the truth.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DanielKCarey

I did feel that something was missing by watching videos of the tour, but when you experience it in person, everything was perfect!! Go to an artRAVE before making assumptions!

artRAVE ‱ Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! ‱ Dive Bar Tour ‱ Joanne World Tour ‱ ENIGMA ‱ The Chromatica Ball

Ronk

I was underwhelmed when I saw pics and videos.

When I saw the show in Atlanta, it was amazing. I wasn't disappointed in the least.

This.  Gaga's tour shows are designed to be seen live and should not be judged by pics and videos on the internet.

I live outside the space time continuum.

HELL no. I saw her tonight, and I'm thinking it's not the same if you're not really there because of the banging, vibrating sound that you get at the real arena. Plus in general her dancing and singing is on point and her outfits are amazing

I was underwhelmed when I saw pics and videos.

When I saw the show in Atlanta, it was amazing. I wasn't disappointed in the least.

This. Sorry but you're not gonna have half the experience just watching the videos

Ronk

I've decided to only pay attention to the opinion of people who've actually seen artRAVE live :manicure:

Same.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Haroon

People have different standards and different aesthetics :shrug: I don't feel that the tour is "as magical" as my experience of TMB, but that's me being biased because I've experienced TMB, I may find artRAVE the most amazing thing ever after I've experienced it :laughga:

Hopefully next tour she'll be doing stuff that you enjoy more :yes:

eamonster123

I really don't like this whole 'Rave' thing either... mostly because the music on ARTPOP is hardly rave music.. Hardly anything other than cheap 2011 edm tbh.

maybe I'm pressed.  ha ha ha

THIS IS MY BIGGEST ISSUE TOO, i love the rave idea but it doesnt make sense knowing there isnt really any rave music on ARTPOP. She shoulda saved to rave thing for when she gets some actual rave/edm songs tbh

imaddictedtoluv

No. You are wrong. The outfits are fun. The music on ARTPOP suits rave. It's not cheap at all.

The only thing your stupid thread got right is that you are pressed. :later:

The tour just started and you already giving it ****. **** that. Goodbye to you with all your dumbness and cruelty. :miley:

:reductive:

I think that Gaga restricted herself a lot by making the theme of this tour into a rave.  By doing that she wasn't able to put in certain songs and include a strong storyline.  Like she said, this tour is a giant party.  And that's exactly what it is.  I do miss the theatrics of her past tours though.  

same :excited:

Archived