Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE underwhelming?

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Featured Posts

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I've been watching tour videos and I feel like the tour is really underwhelming...  The outfits aren't really that special and I think the whole wig changing thing isn't necessary.  Also maybe its just the songs.

The stage is amazing, but I'm not feeling the magic that gaga has had with her past tours.

:/

do you guys feel the same way?  Nothing for me can ever beat when she sang edge of glory at the top tower or when she sang Bloody Mary, etc.

I really don't like this whole 'Rave' thing either... mostly because the music on ARTPOP is hardly rave music.. Hardly anything other than cheap 2011 edm tbh.

maybe I'm pressed.  ha ha ha

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Josh

Good for you I guess, it's not like everyone will like it hottie.gif

Hellspont

This is the first gaga concert im going to and so far it looks amazing

LStephens11

I agree with you. I love the wig changes (the green one though isn't flattering on her) and I'm not into this whole "rave" thing. The stage is incredible, but I don't like the set list, either. And the harajuku bull**** she wears during Bad Romance and Swine is horrendous. Of course we're only on the first few shows, anything could happen. And she has almost all of June off so maybe there will be some improvements done then.

djBuffoon
I really don't like this whole 'Rave' thing either... mostly because the music on ARTPOP is hardly rave music.. Hardly anything other than cheap 2011 edm tbh.

Bye_bye_bye.gif

tokyodisko

I think it looks more energetic and fun than she has in ages. I love the rave theme. 

Neight Shayde

Well i've been to the BTW ball (i know i haven't been to the monster ball. it sucks )and so far this tour is winning me over the last tour. I want to be part of it so baaad.

Mariann

OK. This is your opinion and I respect it.  :)

As someone who hasn't been lucky to see her live I wouldn't hesitiate to go to artRave and I am sure I would still enjoy it. 

Archived