WTF I love these but they're so just like...WTF GAGA IDK WHAT TO SAY

I feel slayed :legend:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

This must be the cover!

10351257_10200902397362657_7912522458330

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

RAMROD

She took amazing picchas :zilla:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ChicaSkas
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Michael

Omg I love them! I need these in HQ please ASAP! :heart: :heat:

Katy Keene ha impact

I like all of this but i don't get what it has to do with the tour :confused: no stage/performance pic? Mess gurl

Why "mess"? The tour has had only three shows. There's no way to make a tour book in such a short amount of time. Unless you'd prefer the pictures to be from a rehearsal instead of a live show. Considering the imagery of the interludes, I think it's enough material for the time being.

There will probably be new edition for the next leg.

CyanLights

whats with the bugs??? psyduck.gif

It's part of rave culture. The bugs and pacifiers esp are indicative of this. People usually suck on pacifiers when taking d--gs to avoid grinding their teeth and biting their tounge. And many people claim to see bugs when taking them as well.

bionic

It's part of rave culture. The bugs and pacifiers esp are indicative of this. People usually suck on pacifiers when taking d--gs to avoid grinding their teeth and biting their tounge. And many people claim to see bugs when taking them as well.

never knew that. thanks!

do they see crabs and sea anemones too?

buy bionic

broadwaybrian318

Was this on sale at Philly? I was at Florida and Atlanta and they didn't have them

CyanLights

never knew that. thanks!

do they see crabs and sea anemones too?

Im not to sure on the crabs and sea anemones but i think they kinda go with the seashell girl theme. but then again those d--gs do all sorts of crazy s**t so who knows.  :sweat:

Archived