Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Tour Book Pictures

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

It's part of rave culture. The bugs and pacifiers esp are indicative of this. People usually suck on pacifiers when taking d--gs to avoid grinding their teeth and biting their tounge. And many people claim to see bugs when taking them as well.

Wow. I know SOOOOooo little about rave culture that I honestly thought it was a reference to this:

Lady-Goo-Goo-web_zps0043e631.jpg

How_to_get_lady_goo_goo.png

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

CyanLights

Wow. I know SOOOOooo little about rave culture that I honestly thought it was a reference to this:

Lady-Goo-Goo-web_zps0043e631.jpg

How_to_get_lady_goo_goo.png

Haha nooooo! there have been a lot of rave culture references in the artRave. the poster alone  esp has many elements of rave culture. 

ChicaSkas

:toofunny:

Along with green hair, and horses, and stuff... and .. WAIT.

THEY ARE BOTH GIRLS.

DUH... they both love butterflies and horses :flutter:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Haroon

I want to see them without the cartoony effect :laughga: I think I'd like them more without the insects and stuff :ohno:

ChicaSkas

tumblr_n5ai6rtWoi1qited3o5_250.jpgtumblr_n5ai6rtWoi1qited3o4_250.jpgtumblr_n5aidzFXDE1qited3o1_250.jpgtumblr_n5aidzFXDE1qited3o2_1280.jpgtumblr_n5aidzFXDE1qited3o3_1280.jpgtumblr_n5ai6rtWoi1qited3o3_1280.jpgtumblr_n5ai6rtWoi1qited3o2_1280.jpgtumblr_n5ai6rtWoi1qited3o1_1280.jpg

Remember that public service announcement?

THIS IS YOUR BRAIN.

THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON DRUGS...

:haha:

No shade, this must be what d--gs look like when you are Gaga!

Psychedelic

Remember that public service announcement?

THIS IS YOUR BRAIN.

THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON DRUGS...

:haha:

No shade, this must be what d--gs look like when you are Gaga!

Exactly, I've seen those colorful bugs when being too high on MDMA, I swear!  :haha:

LostBoyfriend

I want one!!!! Those are the greatest thing Gaga has ever done with tgis era.

Pretty bummed these weren't available last night, so far it's the only merch I've dug.

HausOfMiklaus

This ARTPOP-defining imagery has finally arrived. :giveup: I love this era.

Mary Pain

I don't get the bugs tho lol

This is the response of the member ThisGuy (he knows):  

It's part of rave culture. The bugs and pacifiers esp are indicative of this. People usually suck on pacifiers when taking d--gs to avoid grinding their teeth and biting their tounge. And many people claim to see bugs when taking them as well.

Archived