đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Gaga's video of Asia animal abuse?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

CatelynnMarie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5uFxg-Q298

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CURjSn2LYn8

My comment on the insta vid is basically, was she rougher than I am personally comfortable with when handling an animal? Yes. Was it animal abuse? No absolutely not. Not imo at least. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilVenusian

Lol @ this dramatic title. I am a little concerned for this dog though. Gaga is parading it around like its some accessory. I doubt it will even be around a year from now with the busy career and all the travelling she does. Dogs are not meant to live that sort of life...

It's ridiculous to even think for a second that it's anything but harmless fun.

GypsyPrince

So Little Whiners have run out of things to complain about they need to pick on this I see.

Even if animal activists pick this story up, it'll be because of her fans speculating such nonsense.

She's playing with the animal, not abuse. There's a difference.

Miel

Her hands look like she's giving the action a lot of leverage, so I'd say Asia is doing fine.

Lol @ this dramatic title. I am a little concerned for this dog though. Gaga is parading it around like its some accessory. I doubt it will even be around a year from now with the busy career and all the travelling she does. Dogs are not meant to live that sort of life...

This has me worried. At first I felt bad for Fozzi, but then I realized it wasn't even her own dog (Freddie's, I think?). However, she did have a dog around TFM (with MB 1.0) that just never came back.

I like dogs, and I feel like a dog and their human should definitely have time for each other. I'm glad Gaga's making time for Asia, and I hope she continues to do so.

3 points in and ready for more

mic

That was exactly what I was thinking about. I mean that dog is going to grow up on a constant jetlag and constant stress connected with communication. Gaga seems to not give her much breaks from play lol I'm not supporting that but oh well. If Gaga was alone I'd understand that more but she has Taylor with her.

wahkeenasitka

I have done worse to my dogs and cats.

I thought it was cute. 

GagaDragon

INB4 she gets accused of child abuse by some crazy animal rights activist...

blahblahblahhhh

Are you completely out of your mind?

Have you ever had a pet?

I do this to my puppy all the time.

lastlinefirst

That dog is perfectly fine. I play with my cats like that and an animal will let you know if you're bothering them.

Archived