Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RudeGa Returns

rivingtonreject

Featured Posts

LilVenusian

You get to a point when enough is enough.

Katy Perry has been copying her over and over through the years, latest xerox move she did was truly the last straw, srs. I couldn't be happier that rudega finally came through and called miss Perry out already.

Btw we all know you're a Katy Perry fan..you don't have to hide yourself :)

Gaga has also has also worn similar costumes and done similar things to other female artists on numerous occasions, big deal. Coincidences happen, especially in pop when you have these big teams directing your looks and tours. I just don't see the big deal about one little prop and wig during a 2 hour concert. Its not like Xtina with Bionic, where she shamelessly ripped off gaga's whole aesthetic. You sound like a pressed Madonna stan, taking little coincidental incidences and exaggerating everything, trying to blow everything out of proportion.

P.S 

I'm not a Katy stan but i think shes harmless and its not good karma to be going around throwing unneeded shade. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

RudeGa be like...

"The gorgeousness of my face is more interesting than whatever you're talking about..."

VVijbIg.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

rivingtonreject

Gaga has also has also worn similar costumes and done similar things to other female artists on numerous occasions, big deal. Coincidences happen, especially in pop when you have these big teams directing your looks and tours. I just don't see the big deal about one little prop and wig during a 2 hour concert. Its not like Xtina with Bionic, where she shamelessly ripped off gaga's whole aesthetic. You sound like a pressed Madonna stan, taking little coincidental incidences and exaggerating everything, trying to blow everything out of proportion.

P.S 

I'm not a Katy stan but i think shes harmless and its not good karma to be going around throwing unneeded shade. 

The thing is, it's not "one little prop and a wig". She's literally been doing things Gaga made cool (except doing it cutesy so the public eats it up) for YEAR. Literally YEARS. This has nothing to do with the fact that they've been compared by the media recently, this has to do with the fact that Gaga gotten annoyed at the extent that Katy has gone to. The past few years have not been a coincidence, and the fact that she's not as  blatant about it as Christina (Katy reworks things and adds more colors, more sugary-sweetness to Gaga' otherwise sometimes startling ideas) just means she's smart about doing it. 

RudeGa be like...

"The gorgeousness of my face is more interesting than whatever you're talking about..."

VVijbIg.gif

I would have ruined all these interviews by guffawing in the background if I was there, I cant! She didn't give anyone the time of day, sometimes not even making eye contact with the questioner lol. WERK Gaga, she knows she's fierce

LilVenusian

The thing is, it's not "one little prop and a wig". She's literally been doing things Gaga made cool (except doing it cutesy so the public eats it up) for YEAR. Literally YEARS. This has nothing to do with the fact that they've been compared by the media recently, this has to do with the fact that Gaga gotten annoyed at the extent that Katy has gone to. The past few years have not been a coincidence, and the fact that she's not as  blatant about it as Christina (Katy reworks things and adds more colors, more sugary-sweetness to Gaga' otherwise sometimes startling ideas) just means she's smart about doing it. 

That is a ridiculous generalization.  Apart from a few coindences Katy has always done her thing. Being the candy queen/ girly/ pinup type girl. In the general public nobody thinks shes similar to gaga, in fact she is seen seen as the complete opposite. This is the first time i've ever seen a Katy copies gaga type article, but its no surprise because the media has been looking for things to pit against each other this whole era, and its sad the gaga is actually buying into it now. This whole idea that Katy's has some campaign to "copy gaga" just  seems so ridiculously pedantic. Like those annoying Madonna stans  who obsessively study gaga's every move, looking for an opportunity to link it with Madonna. I dont want our fanbase to turn bitter like that, dissecting and hating on everything Katy does and justifying it because they think shes a "copycat". 

Archived