💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Mechanical Horses - Gaga Shades Katy

Rolodex of Hate

Featured Posts

Psychedelic

Go for it! Make sure you go back and count all my posts over the past months in the other threads about other artists, too!

The Entertainment section is for discussion about other artists, on a Gaga fanboard. Gaga fans contribute to those threads, with both negative and positive comments. Those threads aren't strictly for fans of that particular artist, and you know it.

That still doesn't explain why you are confused that Gaga fans are commenting on a thread that has to do with Gaga AND Katy, and is in the News section of a Gaga forum.

It's pathetic, you can go post something negative in someone's thread when you don't like something but when it becomes a frequent matter, it just makes you look desperate and PRESSED!

And the fact the Gaga fans are commenting more in this thread than any other only-Gaga related thread right now, just shows how much Katy matters to them. 

Now go deal with that in your life!

Edited by Acid Monster

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neal

• Gagz

• Kermit the frog

• NewYorkCity

dontbesweet

And the fact the Gaga fans are commenting more in this thread than any other only-Gaga related thread right now, just shows how much Katy matters to them. 

:applause:

Bear

One tweet to drag them all, One tweet to shade them

One tweet to bring Gagadaily down and in the darkness break them  :emma:

Knife

Katy Perry still hasn't acknowledged Gaga's comments, but she's chosen to tweet about the Bring Back Our Girls campaign and about sandwiches with no crust.  :rofl: 

I thought Gaga would at least pull an Azealia and upload 'Partynauseous' to her YouTube account, but no dice, huh..

PEDRO98

One tweet to drag them all, One tweet to shade them

One tweet to bring Gagadaily down and in the darkness break them  :emma:

Gaga is irrelivant now thei said

Whispering

It's pathetic, you can go post something negative in someone's thread when you don't like something but when it becomes a frequent matter, it just makes you look desperate and PRESSED!

Now go deal with that in your life!

Kinda like those "Gaga fans" that keep on and on over something she has done or said. You know, the ones that are frequent critics of everything she does! Add in the fact, that they are doing this on a Gaga fanboard, and you've got some people who are truly desperate and PRESSED...dontcha think? ;) Talk about pathetic!

Now, go deal with your life, instead of constantly complaining over Gaga fans commenting about something that involves her on her own fanboard!

Psychedelic

Kinda like those "Gaga fans" that keep on and on over something she has done or said. You know, the ones that are frequent critics of everything she does! Add in the fact, that they are doing this on a Gaga fanboard, and you've got some people who are truly desperate and PRESSED...dontcha think? ;) Talk about pathetic!

Now, go deal with your life, instead of constantly complaining over Gaga fans commenting about something that involves her on her own fanboard!

No darling, you are so wrong in every possible way! I'm not one of those fans that criticize everything she does, but I'm no ass-kisser either. If I don't like something, I talk it out, I feel entitled to it because I'm a fan. I have recently just praised her, with the G.U.Y. video and the artRAVE show. If I didn't like things about in the past, that's in the past. 

You, on the other hand, have Katy very present. You talk **** about her here and there, and you don't even like her. It really seems like she takes your sleep at night or has marked your daily routine the hard way. 

You're the only one who's looking pretty pathetic. Don't quote me again, because I don't care about anything you have to say further. You are a very pressed person that can't deal with the fact that a "talentless copycat" is more successful than their only fave right now. Life is unfair, so you better start dealing with the truth!

Edited by Acid Monster

Nemo
Katy Perry still hasn't acknowledged Gaga's comments, but she's chosen to tweet about the Bring Back Our Girls campaign
I hope Gaga will sign on as well.

MelbHawker

Oh, so Katy is promoting online kindness by ripping off Gaga's ideas, blatantly? If women in pop are supposed to support each other, ripping off a fellow female artists ideas is being supportive?

I can't with you people....

Firstly, the first question you rhetorically asked me makes no sense at all. How can you link the concept of 'online kindness' to ripping off creative ideas? It's so stupid. Please don't do it again. Lord.

Secondly, I don't view Katy using a fake horse as a 'blatant rip-off'. A performer arriving/being on an animal - that concept - dates back decades. It's part of Circus tradition really. Gaga didn't invent that idea - she re-contextualised it. I don't understand why this is angering Gaga fans, & I thought it was out of character of Gaga to tweet something like that. Was there a point to it? No. It just makes her well publicised 'support each other' stance in regards to Pop Fandom Wars seem fabricated. It's a shallow issue this whole horse thing - it's the type of arguing she once discouraged fans of all artists to initiate. Now she tweets that & initiates those sorts of arguments between fanbases. Makes no sense. 

Edited by MelbHawker

Goodtimes12128

The mechanical horse and green hair don't strike me as a copy. But the puke issue being brought into this mess is more legit. Maybe because the media can take credit for creating the puke comparison it will continue to gain traction. At least Gaga delivered a message with the puke stunt (using your body to create art and being in control of your body while singing about swine-like people, whereas self inflicted vomiting was previously associated with punishing yourself and trying to conform your body to society standards). Katy isn't known to deliver messages about social issues (and it doesn't seem like her tour video promotes any thoughtful message).

ChavaWM

Gaga can say whatever she wants, I'm no fan of Katy, but I will say, it wasn't smart of her to tweet that, only because it's the fans who throw things out of proportion, you guys are making this a bigger deal then it needs to be, you guys are the ones not over it, and she knows how little monsters are, they attack everyone and anything, even her. Now we have fans on here attacking each other, attacking gaga, attacking Katy, all for what?

I think this thread should be closed since it's getting us nowhere, there's not much to discuss, it's just people going back and forth.

if you think it's ever ok to take your anger out on someone who never even attacked you then I don't even wanna argue with your ignorance. Gaga is in the wrong here no matter if Katy copied her or not. And yes gaga can have an opinion, but she was being sly and shady.

Katy Perry has publicly denounced Gaga in the past on Twitter ignorantly do don't act like she is innocent too, but regardless I don't see what Gaga has done wrong. Gaga didn't say anything false or mean, everything is purely implication.

But sure call me ignorant I don't care Gaga is allowed to speak her mind and be shady once in a while and develop a backbone. I'm tired of ppl putting her on this pedestal thinking she has to always has to stay quiet because it's taking "the high road"

Gaga can say whatever she wants, I'm no fan of Katy, but I will say, it wasn't smart of her to tweet that, only because it's the fans who throw things out of proportion, you guys are making this a bigger deal then it needs to be, you guys are the ones not over it, and she knows how little monsters are, they attack everyone and anything, even her. Now we have fans on here attacking each other, attacking gaga, attacking Katy, all for what?

I think this thread should be closed since it's getting us nowhere, there's not much to discuss, it's just people going back and forth.

THIS.