Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Where To Stand (GA) *Please No Spoilers*

RedandBlue

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
migamiga

Will merch be sold out if I decide to buy it at the end of the show? This is too nervewracking I can't handle it!!!

RedandBlue

Don't know enough about the concert to answer what you asked (sorry!) but

a) Did you like the octopus dress? I think it's great!

b) Oooh Madison Square Garden nicee!

c) Who's opening for you?

d) Have you ever been to any of her concerts before?

e) Are you taking any signs?

f) Have the time of your life!

Also, if you're standing, as soon as the doors open, don't go to merch, just run (fast walk) straight to the floor and keep your place! Also, if you really wanna get nearer to the front, the interval after an opening act is often a good time because people in the crowd will often leave for drinks/not be interested at that point, so take your chance then and get to the front, because once Gaga's on, you have no chance! Also, do you have the ARTPOP App, because apparently that does cool things when you take it to the artRave. And as far as spoilers go, it's gonna be hard for me to avoid them as my show's in October! :toofunny:

The octopus thing looks very cool and oddly, I think I know which song it's used for. Hatsune Miku is opening so that's sure to be interesting. This is my 7th time I believe, so I'm pretty used to the procedure but all this input on this particular show definitely helps. Thank you for all of the information! Which show are you going to? Does the app really get used?? That's amazing! Good thing I never got rid of it, I knew I would need it one day hahahaha.

I have LMZ and I'm still erring towards standing at the main stage because I really want to be near a barrier because I'm tiny and get squished easily and I feel much safer at a barrier but I'm worried that when the crowd turns around to watch her on the catwalks I won't see a thing. So my question is for people who've been am I right in saying that none of the catwalks have barriers this time?

Great info to know! Will people be standing in line all day waiting to get in? That didn't happen at the last show I went to because it was so cold. That was in Vancouver BC. 

Is this lagoon the new monster pit? Where is that located?

aaronyoji

For those who stood in that little lagoon section to the left of the LMZ, could u still see the main stage pretty well? Or was the runway blocking it?

Great info to know! Will people be standing in line all day waiting to get in? That didn't happen at the last show I went to because it was so cold. That was in Vancouver BC. 

Is this lagoon the new monster pit? Where is that located?

Gaga basically refers to the lagoon as the are next to the LMZ. The area that's sort of cornered by all the runways.

nativenewyorker

For those who stood in that little lagoon section to the left of the LMZ, could u still see the main stage pretty well? Or was the runway blocking it?

Gaga basically refers to the lagoon as the are next to the LMZ. The area that's sort of cornered by all the runways.

That's my issue as well. I went to the show in Pittsburgh and stood in between the main stage and the center cat walk. It was a perfect view of the main stage but when she performed on the center catwalk, her back was turned the whole time. So maybe it's better to stand in front of the catwalk (even though it's further from the main stage)

I'm going to the Atlantic City show at the end of June so I'm hoping to figure it out by then.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Can someone confirm the fake that literally the catwalk takes up the entire floor and therefore anywhere you stand should be ok? I'm really worried about being stuck under the catwalk. I think its an awesome idea, but at the same time, I feel like ill  be so packed that i'll have a restricted view.

Also, for monsters that went (and I'm only asking this to avoid getting yelled at for creating a new thread about this). Im going to the AC artRAVE and i went to the AC monsterball back in 2011 and I got there about 3:00 and had an amazing spot on the stage. I have a feeling because the floor set-up is so unique that monsters will be there WAY before that, can anyone give me ideas of what time to get there? I was thinking about getting there at noon, and I would be positioned right near Stage B

Hello Mr. Radio

I just got back! Stand inbetween the piano cat walk and the catwalk to the left of it. It's PERFECT.

OriginalMonster

I just got back! Stand inbetween the piano cat walk and the catwalk to the left of it. It's PERFECT.

Are you talking about the area I marked in green? Could you see the main stage okay from there too? I was thinking either there or the area I marked in black. I've read from different people that both are the perfect place. I'm just afraid of being too far away from one or the other. Does she spend a lot of time on the main stage or more on the catwalks?

Also, did you have regular GA or early admission? I have early admission and am wondering if I'll have time to buy merchandise.

9waf.png

Lana Winters

Are you talking about the area I marked in green? Could you see the main stage okay from there too? I was thinking either there or the area I marked in black. I've read from different people that both are the perfect place. I'm just afraid of being too far away from one or the other. Does she spend a lot of time on the main stage or more on the catwalks?

Also, did you have regular GA or early admission? I have early admission and am wondering if I'll have time to buy merchandise.

9waf.png

The green area is where I stood and it was perfect for the cat walks. At MSG she performed a lot in front of me there but unfortunately if you're near the back of that area like I was near the ARTPOP zone barricade you cannot see the main stage. There are plenty of screens there so it wasn't bad at all, but I definitely would recommend that spot.

Rolodex of Hate

The green area is where I stood and it was perfect for the cat walks. At MSG she performed a lot in front of me there but unfortunately if you're near the back of that area like I was near the ARTPOP zone barricade you cannot see the main stage. There are plenty of screens there so it wasn't bad at all, but I definitely would recommend that spot.

Hi - I'm going to the artrave in October and I'm in the same situation as you (I have GA tickets). Just wondering,

- Will I have time to buy merch before the show?

- How early did you/ should I get there?

- Can I bring a sign or would people be annoyed by it?

- Where's the best place to stand/ is it hard or easy to push to get near to one of the stages?

- Did you enjoy the show?! :hug:

We have no legal choice but to stan

candyglam

Agree. I stood in this same vicinity, but more towards the small circular stage. I was up against a barrier there, for those of you who mentioned wanting a barrier to avoid getting squished! You definitely have an obscured view of the main stage, but you can watch the screens if you can't see that well. I think that area is the best option because you can get close to her and her back won't be to you that often.

Lana Winters

Hi - I'm going to the artrave in October and I'm in the same situation as you (I have GA tickets). Just wondering,

- Will I have time to buy merch before the show?

- How early did you/ should I get there?

- Can I bring a sign or would people be annoyed by it?

- Where's the best place to stand/ is it hard or easy to push to get near to one of the stages?

- Did you enjoy the show?! :hug:

- I wouldn't recommend buying merch before the show. Once they scan your ticket and you get your wrist band me and three other people in front of me started running down the halls and ran up 2 escalators to even get the floor to get our spot and we didn't look back. :sweat: I was so out of breath from running in 3-4 inch heels that fast. There was a man standing before the floor for lights (glow sticks, etc) but nobody paid any attention: they ran like hell and I was one of them.

- That really depends on where you want to be. I got there at around 5:20 at Madison Square Garden for regular GA and when the sharpie was passed down (fan system) I was number 368 in line. Keep in mind that there is about 200-250 LMZ that gets in before you too but I'm really happy with where I was because I was so close and made eye contact with her when she was on the cat walks. She performs Venus right in front of you there on that middle section and it's absolutely amazing. For closer I would go earlier although I was late.

- She barely reads the signs so I wouldn't really bring one. She did at my show for a "YASSSSS" sign but apparently security thought they were lying when they said she invited them backstage :smh: Some people are annoyed by them.

- In the picture above with the green spot is where I stood. I'll go back and highlight the area where I was exactly after this post is done but it was a great view, you just can't see the main stage because of the cat walk in front of you. Screens are all over and you can see them well so it's not really that big of a deal. I didn't really see people moving around that much/moving their way through.

- IT WAS AMAZING AND ROUND TWO IS TONIGHT IN PHILLY   :excited2:

5bsmpw.png

The red spot is where I was the entire night. 

Archived