💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Where To Stand (GA) *Please No Spoilers*

RedandBlue

Featured Posts

Lana Winters

Thanks for the detailed info! How long did you camp out/ wait in line for? Or what time would you suggest I get there if I wanna be by the center catwalk? Thanks

It really depends on each night. For Philly everyone crowded around the bridge and the center cat walk with LMZ and in AC nobody did. In NYC where I was I got there around 4:30-5:00 and got the spot that I did. :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
migamiga

It really depends on each night. For Philly everyone crowded around the bridge and the center cat walk with LMZ and in AC nobody did. In NYC where I was I got there around 4:30-5:00 and got the spot that I did. :)

Yeah that's what i figured. I'm going to the LA show so it should be pretty competitive for spots. Thanks  :hug:

humanfly

Hey Lana thanks for the stories! What time did u get to philly to line up for lmz?

Lana Winters

Hey Lana thanks for the stories! What time did u get to philly to line up for lmz?

I was late because I just had to stop for my stuffed animal. :sweat: Check-in was from 5-6 and I got there at exactly 5 and didn't get into line until 5:10.

did anyone in GA manage to push into the spot in front of the ARTPOP zone and behind the horizontal part of the runway??? i want to know what my chances are of getting in that good good

Are you talking about in the center area around ARTPOP zone? That's really the easier spot to get.

DirtyIceCream

I went to the San Jose show and stood on the side of the bridge that is farther from the main stage. Yes, you see GaGa really good and up close for Venus and a few other songs, but you're completely crowded in that area, and its really annoying not being able to see her completely when she goes to the main stage because the catwalk is pretty high up and in the way of your view, so you have to look up at the screens!!!

I think the best spot would have been on the other side of the bridge closer to the stage or as close to the main stage as you can get...

Halfway through the show we decided: screw it!, lets go to the side of the runway area where its not crowded and we ending up having way more fun! You can literally run around following GaGa under/on the side of the runways! We felt like the whole point of the show was to run around and rave and socialize/dance! Not stand in one spot the whole time...It was amazing just running back and forth under the runways trying to be as close to her as possible and dancing freely :)

The main stage if you want to see everything and be engufled in the visuals & colors of the stage...If you just wanna dance freely and be close to GaGa...go to the side of the runways and just follow her around the whole show as best you can hahah.

Once the show started, it was a lot easier to just move around the floor and be right in front of the catwalk wherever GaGa was performing..we just ran around following her!!! It was so fun. The main stage is the only area you cant follow her too..because theres obviously a huge crowd of people that stay put in front of the stage the whole show.

DirtyIceCream

That's my issue as well. I went to the show in Pittsburgh and stood in between the main stage and the center cat walk. It was a perfect view of the main stage but when she performed on the center catwalk, her back was turned the whole time. So maybe it's better to stand in front of the catwalk (even though it's further from the main stage)

I'm going to the Atlantic City show at the end of June so I'm hoping to figure it out by then.

I stood in front of the catwalk and it sucks when she goes to the main stage because the bridge is high and gets in the way of your view of her, you end up looking up at the screens and feel far away from her.. You do get an amazing view of her for Venus and a few other songs, my friend almost touched her when she leaned down during Applause!

I think under the bridge would probably be the best..That way you can see the main stage and push back and forth between both sides!

Archived