💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Dress Code at the artRAVE - HELP!

pkxd

Featured Posts

Should I dress in more of Gaga themed attire or rave attire?

I am completely conflicted.

Maybe give me ideas on how to mix the two.

How do you plan on dressing?

HELP!!!

VISION

I'm doing both. Wearing an art t-shirt (ARTPOP), glow sticks, paparazzi glasses

Foivos

I'm wearing normal clothes tbh .. It's not that I will not enjoy because I am not dressed like Gaga.. 

Dress code for Lady Gaga well: The less you wear, the closer you are with the real Lady Gaga.

djBuffoon

I'm wearing a tie-dye shirt and jeans, and bring glow sticks and glow bracelets. We're gonna be drinking and otherwise all day, so I will pretty much be my own party.

That J

I'm going all out!! First time ever I'm going waaaay outside the box. Regardless of what you do, there will be people dressed "normal and plain" as well as "crazy and wild"...you won't feel out of place. A Gaga show is a festival of love with no fear. However, I'm changing into my costume in the car in the parking garage because that truck stop with the cheap gas isn't always a festival of love. ;)

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

MANiCURE

I keep changing my mind weekly. I'm gonna end up with a full wardrobe of options lol

Rave attire for sure. Or mix them.

I'm wearing kandi, a GUY shirt that I'm gonna tie dye, glowsticks, glow gloves maybe, diffraction glasses, and a LED weed binky (my sister wants me to twin it with her :toofunny: ) Someone better think I'm cute enough to get on their shoulders :hor:

RAMROD

Should I dress in more of Gaga themed attire or rave attire?

I am completely conflicted.

Maybe give me ideas on how to mix the two.

How do you plan on dressing?

HELP!!!

Something comfortable to you.

And add a little rave ornaments if you like.

Gaga answered a fan last night asking the similar thing.

She said this:

"anything goes, but definitely somewhere where you can truly let loose and live out a fantasy. Most are dressed to ball!"

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/464300564134637568

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Haroon

Any other thoughts?!

I'd recommend you take a look at the posts from this post onward: http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/92678-the-fashion-thread-artrave-outfits/?p=4859123 :yes:

I'm going to go Gaga-inspired, like I'm thinking of geting seashells and paint them in UV paint and arrange them on my top in a gradient effect :party: Just go in whatever you can have fun in :excited:

Archived