๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Atlanta artRAVE attandance revealed

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Rainbow Unicorn

Where the hell are you getting this information about "empty" seats, from clueless fans on twitter?? For your information it was completely sold out. No "empty" seats.

Exactly. It was super packed and sold out. Some people here are trying to discredit her, smfh.

ย 

There were 15,000+, and it was sold out, Whether you ike it or not, So DEAL WITH IT!

Atlanta didn't "came" close enough to selling out. It completely sold out, period.

ย 

You should calm down. :awkney:ย We're not here to fight... Tickets were still available, that's why it wasn't sold-out. And it's impossible to have a +15k attendance because the capacity of Gaga was less than 14,5k, so... I should say "deal with it" ย  :toofunga:

I don't know about numbers, but that place was PACKED. I didn't see many empty seats at all...

FRANK1991

There were 15,000+, and it was sold out, Whether you ike it or not, So DEAL WITH IT!

Atlanta didn't "came" close enough to selling out. It completely sold out, period.

ย 

I was there at the Atl show and there were still empty seats at the far end corner where no one wants because the view's just horrible and some at the $200 seats and other various prices.

ย 

But it was packed! I'm sure there's also the resale tickets that didn't get sold because they are way too high then the original price

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Steve Kershaw

You should calm down. :awkney:ย We're not here to fight... Tickets were still available, that's why it wasn't sold-out. And it's impossible to have a +15k attendance because the capacity of Gaga was less than 14,5k, so... I should say "deal with it" ย  :toofunga:

You're lying! There were no tickets still available. It was completely sold out. A friend of mine was at the show and she verified that it was sold out. The attendance was 15k+... So deal with it.

Steve Kershaw

I was there at the Atl show and there were still empty seats at the far end corner where no one wants because the view's just horrible and some at the $200 seats and other various prices.

ย 

But it was packed! I'm sure there's also the resale tickets that didn't get sold because they are way too high then the original price

Bull****! You're either lying/trolling, Or you're just trying to discredit her. Which one is it?? A friend of mine was at the show and she verified that it sold out. There were no "empty" seats. It was very packed!

Steve Kershaw

So I technically went to a "sold-out" show? Slay. :legend:

No, not "technically" It was sold out. How do I know?? Well, a friend of mine went to that show and verified that it was sold out.

RAMROD

Trust me, it was packed. I don't know about that high of a number though.

How is your friend doing, fine now?

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Redstreak

How is your friend doing, fine now?

She's still in the hospital. :( She's more of a friend of a friend that I know as well.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived