Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Fog added to the artRAVE

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Red

It was weird to put lasers and not put fog tho, the whole point of the fog is to make the lasers visible :spin:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChristianSaad

Have faith, remember the outfits at the beginning of TMB 2.0?

201041723164995.jpg

Lady+Gaga+Monster+Ball+Manchester.png

Lady-GaGa-01-e1266583444868-550x383.jpg

I actually really like these outfits.. especially so happy i could die.. I thought bad romance was nice too with the whole lobster theme.. and of course all the outfits that replaced these were even better, so I can't really complain lol

Laceface

Pray for even more changes to come for the Europe leg :dies:

I think so too, set list mainly but there's time to make changes in between legs :)

Were there any other changes anyone knows of last night? Was the chris crocker wig still in the works? :lolgaga:

Kim Kardashian

Omg I remember beetlejuice Gaga and that cheap ass wig.Also the fire and the stolen outfits/wig on the first MB 2.0 Date. Catastrophe-Ga :derpga:  And the tour evolved into a masterpiece. The artrave didnt start so bad (i loved it from date 1) so have faith in Gaga. My date is in September (Athens Greece, OAKA Olympic Stadium) so it will be flawless by then

Did you buy your Golden Standing ticket yet? I'll scream GAGADAILY that day. You better wave back at me! :laughga:

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Ladle Ghoulash

poor US monsters :emma:

I mean, I still thought those were cool. But, the U.S. did still get Monster Ball 2.0 

lad-gaga

The one thing that is annoying me is the bigger potential this tour has I.e more outfits. I'm sure after singing Venus something could get put on to sing MANiCURE and the same with the black latex outfit, she could make more use of the wings at the start maybe take inspiration off Courtney from drag race (with the opening wings) and she could fly during that performance, the sticking out part of the main stage is just crying for her to fly from there on to the stage she sings dwuw and aura had a more epic entrance swinefest and jingle bell ball and more props, where has the show stoppers gone I.e fire bra, the horse, motorbike, living dress and the moving dress, after seeing most of the epic technology dresses at the artRAVE I was expecting them to be included on the tour maybe during fashion I could even just be the dancers wearing them and swine could have the swinefest feel to it with the dancers on the bungee. I'm not saying this because I hate this tour because I love it just it could be much bigger

GlitterAndGrease

Did you buy your Golden Standing ticket yet? I'll scream GAGADAILY that day. You better wave back at me! :laughga:

I will

I actually wanted to meet other monsters that day

Archived