Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

I think the setlist is awful, and I explain why in detail here.

LAS22

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

Actually I liked the set list very much! The ONLY thing I would like is if before or after acoustic Born This Way, she'd sing Dope. Very easy to add tbh

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

No need to be rude, I don't live on this forum. I've been busy the past few days and wanted to express my opinion. You can leave now. And I would still see the show because it's absolutely amazing, but I personally think she really messed up with this setlist.

I'm just tired of everyone complaining about a damn setlist. It's called "artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball" not "artRAVE: Let me perform what I missed last year Ball" 

At least you will still attend. There are members who are selling their tickets because they don't like it :smh:

XoXoJoanneGaga

I don't know why she would shorten Swine, it's not even my favorite song but I was expecting it to be a real centerpiece of the show, something crazy like SXSW

Yeah I'm a huge BTW stan so I was hoping to have BTW TEOG Y&I at the tour also swine should come before Applause

Hauser

Not performing The Edge of Glory is just inexcusable. On top of that, who's idea was it to perform Applause before Swine? It just makes absolutely no sense. Yet she still performed Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Telephone, and Alejandro while shortening new songs like Mary Jane Holland and Swine? Very, very disappointing. Also, the stage design totally caters to one side of the stage, but whatever. However, she looked amazing, she sounded amazing, and she seemed very happy which was great.

Those are her hit singles that will her casual fans know her from, she has to play them. MJH and Swine are horrible in just the 2 minutes she performed them so do you really think it's a good idea to perform the entire songs??

I'm just tired of everyone complaining about a damn setlist. It's called "artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball" not "artRAVE: Let me perform what I missed last year Ball" 

At least you will still attend. There are members who are selling their tickets because they don't like it :smh:

I will always support her. Always. But as a fan, she really let me down for the first time. I obviously realize this tour is to support ARTPOP, but performed 3 out of 8 songs from The Fame Monster. And yet she performed 1 out of 17 from Born This Way? And it was only an acoustic version? It's asinine.

Morphine Prince

I will always support her. Always. But as a fan, she really let me down for the first time. I obviously realize this tour is to support ARTPOP, but performed 3 out of 8 songs from The Fame Monster. And yet she performed 1 out of 17 from Born This Way? And it was only an acoustic version? It's asinine.

Because those were big hits for her. There are people in the audience who aren't super fans who maybe like Gaga solely because of her hit singles. 

Those are her hit singles that will her casual fans know her from, she has to play them. MJH and Swine are horrible in just the 2 minutes she performed them so do you really think it's a good idea to perform the entire songs??

Don't misunderstand me, I understand she has to perform some previous hits. My point is that she represented both The Fame and The Fame Monster well, but kicked Born This Way to the curb. And as MJH is one of my favorites from the album, I was very disappointed. However, I found the performances to those songs to be underwhelming so I think she needs to rethink her choreography/staging for those songs as well.

DrewStevens

So you are saying that she should have to incorporate BTW songs to the show because your tour date was canceled? :toofunny:

"GaGa"

It's how I prefer it. It's what it originally was. Deal with it.

So you are saying that she should have to incorporate BTW songs to the show because your tour date was canceled? :toofunny:

No, she should incorporate more BTW songs because her representation of that album in comparison to her others is deplorable. And she cancelled MANY dates in North America, not just "my tour date". Wow, people on this forum are very rude.

Electric Phire

The only thing I'm a little sad about is Aura not being first. Other than that, I'm sure she has some sort of plan with her setlist, so let I'm going to let her be

Ladey Gagz

You don't need to call her representation of Born This Way pathetic :later:
Anyway, she's not going to change the whole tour for a few dates because she cancelled her last tour on those specific dates... If you do think she'd change the whole setlist which would change the tour, and more work for the dancers and such, it's pretty delusional. The cancelling of BTWB does not in any way motivate the fact that you think she should change her setlist.

Robinladen

I agree that Swine - Applause - Gypsy would make a lot more sense on paper (I haven't watched the show yet tho). Personally I don't mind the lack of BTW songs, but I did see the BTW Ball so I can't really judge your situation.

Archived