💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Full List: artRAVE Tour Changes & Special Moments! (by date)

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

amazing thread

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EdgeofTeeth

Yeah, it's too bad. I assume she's going to film it in a famous city, maybe London like someone suggested.

Are we actually sure that she's even filming a DVD?

Are we actually sure that she's even filming a DVD?

She said she wanted to, but we know how she is with actually going through with things. I really hope so though!

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

JudasIsAHolyFoo

you forgot to put Judas and The Edge of Glory added to setlist in Toronto 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Slade

I think she'll film for the DVD in London or Tokyo. Tokyo just because Gaga seemed to be really inspired by their culture when she was in Japan last year, or London because it'll be toward the end of the tour and the show will probably be evolved into its final form with whatever changes she makes over the course of the tour.

She said she wanted to, but we know how she is with actually going through with things. I really hope so though!

I feel like she's going to follow through this time since a lot of fans were disappointed that the BTWB didn't have a DVD release or HBO special. Weren't they planning on filming it at one of the cancelled dates?

I think she'll film for the DVD in London or Tokyo. Tokyo just because Gaga seemed to be really inspired by their culture when she was in Japan last year, or London because it'll be toward the end of the tour and the show will probably be evolved into its final form with whatever changes she makes over the course of the tour.

I feel like she's going to follow through this time since a lot of fans were disappointed that the BTWB didn't have a DVD release or HBO special. Weren't they planning on filming it at one of the cancelled dates?

If I remember, I think it was supposed to be filmed at MSG.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Blackjesus420

Love the video from Detroit! She leaned down and I threw my hat up to her!  Was so amazing!

Dunk96

There were no special changes to the Vegas show other than no MJH or Fashion! and Judas/TEOG Acapella intro performance.

At the Dallas artRave, July 17th, she wore a fan-made denim jacket with Swine lyrics on it during Venus, and sang a few lines from Fashion (2009) before Swine. She also invited two fans up during this time and performed Swine with them on stage (I think it was Swine, someone correct me if I'm wrong).

first LA show celebrity sighting: Sierra McCormick, Sofia Vergara, and Lisa Vanderpump

"THANKS FOR HOLDING MY HAND"

Archived